24. Choose

From that day, Jhanvi was behaving like a psychic person and was after Abhimanyu. Things were getting out of hands now.

Limits broke when she started knocking on Abhimanyu's bedroom in the middle of the night yesterday.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

Ahana and Abhimanyu were sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace, cuddling. There relationship was on another level now. Abhimanyu wouldn't let go of any chances where he gets to kiss his wife. Several make out session but still now they didn't consummate their marriage.

The Abhimanyu Rajput, who picturised him as a ruthless and heartless in business is a complete family man now, rather is a pure loving, caring, doting husband of his lovable wife.

It was past 1:30 in the night when a loud knock on their door broke there sleep. Abhimanyu groaned and Ahana went to open the door thinking maybe there were some emergencies in the house. Abhimanyu also sat up on the bed. It was very unusual of his family members to knock like this. Rather they would've called him.

As soon she opened the door, the person who was knocking stood there shocked.
It was Jhanvi!

"What are you doing in Abhimanyu's bedroom?" She asked as if it's her room

"I can ask the same question. What are you doing here?" Ahana asked back.

By then Abhimanyu came in the scene.

"What's happening?" He asked

"I'm asking the same only, what's happening? Why is she in your room?" Jhanvi asked

"I'm not suppose to answer you. Ahana close the door" He said.

"Listen Abhimanyu, I'm going to marry you, and you can't spend a night with someone else. Moreover she is married and she is cheating on her husband. Such a slut! Got a rich man so came to warm the bed!" Jhanvi said towards Ahana and was offered with a tight slap from Abhi.

"Dare to speak another word against her and I won't hesitate to pull out your tongue. And who the f*ck said that I'm going to marry you? And about being a slut, you think I don't know how many men's bed you've warmed. How dare you? Like, HOW DARE YOU TO SPEAK AGAINST HER? And what do you think of yourself huh? You're being pitied and that's why you've been staying here from the past one and half month. You're continuously trying to seduce and pester me from the day I came back home. What you thought, I won't notice your tactics? Get the hell out of my eyes Jhanvi if you doesn't want me to rip off your mask in front of others. Get out!"

Abhimanyu roared and closed the door on her face, with a thud.

He dragged Ahana to the bed and started to hungrily kiss her, sucking and biting on her lower lip and then followed by her upper lip. He didn't even give her time to respond. Ahana knew he was angry and thus allowed his actions in order to calm him down

When she felt out of breath, she patted his chest and he pulled out from the kiss. He kept on caressing his thumb on her cheeks and realised what he did.

"I'm so sorry Jaan, I'm so sorry. I got angry and couldn't hold on my anger. Your lips and you yourself act as a calming pill to me. I sorry that the act was so repulsive."

"It's ok baby. It's absolutely ok. Calm down. Let's sleep. Cause I'm sure she will do a drama in the morning" he nodded and again kissed her. She also responded and this time the kiss was a softer and gentler one.

They both took their respective positions and slept cuddling with eachother.

~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~

It was Morning time now. Dadu was about to read the news paper when he was shocked seeing the headlines.

It was a picture of Ahana and Abhimanyu, where Abhimanyu's face couldn't be seen, but Ahana's face was clearly visible. It was a picture when they went on a walk and the picture showed Abhimanyu kissing Ahana. The picture was taken from such an angle where he couldn't be seen but Ahana's face was clearly visible.