9. I'm sorry Bhai

Ahana POV

Never ever in my dreams I have thought that this day would come in my life.

From the beginning when I understood the meaning of marriage, I always wanted that my partner would show me true feelings, true love, true care,true affection, but what I am getting now... Just a favour!
Just a f*cking favour!.
Damn!

You know I have always been like a hopeless romantic, you can say,. Always craved for love.

And the man who I am supposed to marry is a complete jerk. He has got a lot of hookups, girlfriends, dates and what not.....
to be honest, I never wanted such a man.

It would have been better if papa had asked for my life instead of doing this shit. Yes this complete scenario just changed my thoughts over marriage.

I am hating everything, I am feeling like crying.

Yes it's true I had just a mere crush on him once upon a time, but I drew myself back from the same thing just because of these reasons... and see my life just played such a big joke on me.

I need to see Bhai .

I went to the study room, where I knew Bhai was.

"Bhai, we need to talk" I stated, voice devoid of Any emotions.

"Yeah, sure princess. Have a seat ".

"Oh please bhai, drop your formalities with me. The word 'princess' doesn't sound good from your mouth." I retorted.

"What happened? Why are you saying so princess?" Bhai asked back, confused.

" Oh really bhai, you are asking me what happened? Like seriously, how could you even do this to me? First of all you even didn't consider letting me know who am I supposed to marry. Secondly you knew my previous crush and now my feelings and actions for my boss but still you choose the same damn person. Thirdly, you begged him to help you in this dire situation by marrying me? How could you Bhai! How could you?" With this I broke into tears.

"Calm down baccha, please calm down "

"You could have chosen anyone for me,even a middle class would have done if he could love me, you know I never wanted all this money and riches, why him bhai? I don't know how you both know each other but he is not my type bhai. He is absolutely not the person I ever wanted in my life. He is a complete jerk, a literal playboy. How you even thought I would be happy with him? You knew he is my boss. And out of all the people in the earth you found... you found only him! For God sake Bhai, I would have happily sacrificed my life for papa but this! Unbelievable! You know the most ironical thing... Recently I had a quarrel with his present girlfriend. Won't I will tagged with words like 'Golddigger' from all the people. You already knew I never disclosed my identity for judgement and see that's the only thing I would be getting after marry him.... But seems like you don't care. you know what I think you did a great job. Maybe you got rid of me. You could have asked me bhai, but thought to ask some favour from that person. Why?" I let all my emotions glide down my cheeks in form of tears.

"I just want Love Bhai. And he clearly can't give me that. I'm sorry to say but I hope your this decision won't ruin my life."

"I can never forgive you Bhai, never ever."

"Ahu listen to me, trust me he's best for you" he tried to reason.

"I trusted you Bhai, but not anymore ".

"You will thank me later Ahu, you will thank me for choosing him for you. Trust me"

"And I would be the happiest want to do so Bhai. I hope I could thank you".

"Please don't cry baccha, it hurts". He also cried.

"It really hurts Bhai, I can't do this. I'm sorry for whatever I spoke all those things I never meant to say to you. I love you bhai, I trust. It's just that it's Papa's condition and also today's date....it's that day Bhai, it's that day, Rohit......." I couldn't form words.

He came and Hugged me. I tightened the hug.

" I'm sorry baccha, I forgot to notice the date and you had to bear all these things.... But you know na mumma's Bengali saying, "যা হয় ভালোর জন্যই হয়"
(What happens, happens for good).

I nodded.

After the crying session was over, we headed back to meet others.

**************************************

Abhimanyu POV....

I was about to go to restroom. Rahi Bhabhi asked me to take the short cut infront of the study. I was returning back after doing my business when I heard....

"I just want Love Bhai. And he clearly can't give me that. I'm sorry to say but I hope your this decision won't ruin my life."

"I can never forgive you Bhai, never ever."

"Ahu listen to me, trust me he's best for you" he tried to reason.

"I trusted you Bhai, but not anymore ".

"You will thank me later Ahu, you will thank me for choosing him for you. Trust me"

"And I would be the happiest want to do so Bhai. I hope I could thank you".

"Please don't cry baccha, it hurts".

Was she talking about me?
Obviously Abhi.

"It really hurts Bhai, I can't do this. I'm sorry for whatever I spoke all those things I never meant to say to you. I love you bhai, I trust. It's just that it's Papa's condition and also today's date....it's that day Bhai, it's that day, Rohit......."

Well, who's Rohit? And what does today's date signifies?

I was in a deep thought.

She wants love and she thinks I can't give her that.

'Well can you Abhimanyu? You have never been serious with anyone.' My conscience mocked me.

She wants this marriage to work out.

'that's the only thing you heard? God, Abhimanyu Rajput, get a grab on yourself '
Again my conscience mocked me.

"Just shut up ok. Will you" I retorted back to my on self.

Funny!

Well, let's see what there in the future.

If we are destined to be together, we will be.

With this I went to where everyone was, before getting caught red handed for eavesdropping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola people

Double update....
Yesss

Don't know why but I'm penning down it not to forget and I'm loving writing this story......

Well, Rohit was Ahana's best friend from school who died due to some unpleasant reason.....

No boyfriend wala sadness...

All thanks to my imaginations...

Hehe

Happy Reading 😊😊