15. Personal Number

Ahana POV

Abhimanyu went to the gym and in the meantime I got ready.
I thought of going with a lighter look today and not stuffing me with jewels like yesterday because today's a full day and it's really tough for me to carry a heavy saree and jewellery whole day long. I completed my look with my usual mangalsutra, chooda, sindoor, ring and studs in my ear.

 I completed my look with my usual mangalsutra, chooda, sindoor, ring and studs in my ear

"Perfect" I looked in the mirror and said to myself.

Then I headed downstairs.

"Good morning dadu, Good morning Dadi" and said and touched their feet. They were seated in the couch.

"Goodmorning baccha" they wished me back.

"Good morning baba" I said and moved towards the opposite couch and touched his feet also. he was reading newspaper.

"Good morning beta" he patted my head.

I moved towards the kitchen and found my sweet maa working and instructing the helpers.

"Goodmorning maa" I said and was about to touch her feet when she stopped me by my shoulders.

"Tujhe kaha na ki tu mera DIL hai. Aur dil yaha rehta hai. So no feet touching" she said pointing towards her heart .
(I told you that you're my DIL. And the heart is here)

I hugged her tightly.

She kissed my forehead and patted my cheek.

"Bol, tere liye kuch special breakfast banau?" She asked me.
(Tell, should I prepare any special breakfast for you?)

"Nahi, Jo hai, wahi chal jayega. Wese ban kya raha hai?" I asked her pouring the orange juice in the jar from the juicer.
(No, what's prepared will do. Btw, what's there for breakfast?)

"Yesterday Abhir asked for Pav Bhaji. So that's it" She informed.

"Woah, I love Pav bhaji " I exclaimed.

It was about 10-15 minutes I talked with maa and the breakfast was served. Everybody gathered towards the table and finally my husband descended down the stairs like a king...

Wait! He is also wearing orange..... Though it's burnt orange, but still orange orange hi hota hai.... And I blushed......

It's just a coincidence Ahana. STOP BLUSHING!

 STOP BLUSHING!