10. Memories

Abhimanyu POV

Ahana and Avyansh joined us in the hall where everyone were present.

"Adhiraj, hum chahate hai ki yeh kaam jald se jald sampoorn Kiya Jaye. Kya pata kab hum...." Uncle said to dad.
(Adhiraj, we want to complete this auspicious work as soon as possible. Who know when I'll be....)

"Bilkul, hum bhi yehi chahate hain." dad said.
(Absolutely, we want the same too)

"Pranati ji, aap pandit ji ko bulaiye, jald hi ek subh muhrat nikal ke inn dono ko sath jor dete hain" mom suggested.
(Pranati ji, you summon the priest and ask for a auspicious date to get them hitched)

"Ji bilkul, hum abhi bulate hain. Naren, jaldi se jake pandit ji ko le aao." Aunty said.
(Absolutely, I'll summon now. Naren, go and bring the priest)
[Naren- house helper]

"I have to say something" Ahana spoke.

All my attentions were drawn towards her.

"I think we could simply settle with a registry marriage. I don't think either me or Mr Rajput would be comfortable in a grand marriage. Maybe we could do a Pooja alongside"

"I think she is right" I supported her.

"And also right now I don't want to publicise the marriage, so maybe the registry would be the probable best option for the situation"

"Also you guys can exchange your rings" Rahi Bhabhi said.

Me and Ahana nodded.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

The priest came and suggested that tomorrow there is a very auspicious date, this date comes very rare. And so, our dear parents confirmed tomorrow's date.

Yes, I'm getting married tomorrow.

Right now we're going to select the rings.

Avyansh was driving the car with Rahi Bhabhi on the front seat, while me and Ahana settled at the back seat.

Ahana was constantly looking outside the window. I was occassionally looking at her. I never saw her in those eyes, but, she is beautiful. A perfect lady. A beauty with brain.

Suddenly my trance was broken.

"I think we should select the most minimalistic and sleek rings. So that it won't be that much obvious. And I know you are not ready for all these things and you're kinda pressurized, so you needn't to wear the ring everyday. No one will say anything to you."

I nodded.

Why the hell she thinks that I'm pressurized.
Maybe I'm not totally ready, but I'm not pressurized for sure.

And about the ring, I really don't know, maybe I'm not ready to let the world know that I'm married and to let people know that the Most Eligible Billionaire Bachelor got rid of his bachelor life this soon, but once it's done, I don't think I should hide my ring.

With my thoughts we reached the jewelry store.

It was about after one hour when we finalised the rings.

Sleek and minimal, just like she wanted.

Ahana's ring