32. Shopping time

First of all ....
HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahana's POV

Light rays made me open my eyes. And my mornings would be normally good everyday if I get to see the scene in front of my eyes, every time I wake up.

My hubby, sleeping like a baby, hairs fallen on his forehead and a slight pout on his lips....  just looking like a 'wow'.

I got out of his grip as today after office we are about to go shopping. I also woke him up.
He went for his gym while in the meantime I got ready and went downstairs. Greeting everyone 'goodmorning', I paced towards the kitchen to check the preparations for breakfast. While having the breakfast, we all eventually did the planning about the shopping. It was like Me, Abhi and Abhir will go to the office and by hook or crook we need to wrap up our works within evening and join the other family members in the Malhotra Collections showroom, the one near the Office and get our fittings done and finalize the dresses.

Bidding everyone bye, Me and Abhi left together, Followed by Abhir who would come to office after visiting the new site.

As usual, Abhi stopped his car outside the premises of the office. I was about to open the door, but frowned as the get was still locked.

"Open the child lock, Abo. I need too get down." I said to him.

"Do you realise that this is your last day of getting down the car outside the office?" He said

I was about to ask something when he said....

"I mean, after the wedding, everyone will come to know our actual relation and then you don't need to get down outside the office. We will be going inside together." He said smirking

"Yeah, I'll miss this" I said with a fake sad face. I mean let's tease him, what's wrong in that?

"What do you mean?" He Asked frowning

"Umm.. nothing, let's go, I mean open the lock, let me get down..."

"Only after a kiss from my beautiful wife" he proposed

"Okay" I said and when he leaned in, I kissed his cheek and backed off.

"What was that?" He asked

"A kiss"

"That wasn't even a kiss. You were supposed to kiss me on my lips, not on the cheek" he whined

"Aww my baby...tell me do you even want to get married or not?" I asked the last sentence in a strict tone.

"Obviously I want to.. why are you even questioning?"

"Because your actions is delaying both of us, which will result in late wrapping up, eventually delaying us in reaching the shop and as a result, the marriage can even get cancelled!" I said all this literally in one go.

"Woah...calm down my queen. Let's go" he said and opened the lock, before kissing my knuckles.

I quickly got down and started walking while he passed by towards the parking.
As soon as I entered, I asked Kaka to send me my usual cappuccino. Entering the floor and wishing everyone back with. 'Goodmorning', I drifted into work. Today was the day when I need to submit aan official application for my leave. Though baba said it wasn't needed, but still, I insisted to abide by the norms of the office.

It was lunch time when I finally got a glimpse of Shraddha.

"You here?" I asked in surprise.

She smiled and came towards me.