35. Reception Night

Long chapter ahead...........

===========================
Author POV

"Ummm....."

"Aa..ahh..A..Abhi"

Ahana's slight moan could be heard. So currently the scene is...

Both of our love birds were sleeping peacefully cuddling under the same blanket. When she was about to wake up, he didn't let her and instead started kissing her in the neck, jawline descending down toward her breasts and started sucking her assets.

He pulled back and snuggled in crook of her neck slowly caressing her slightly sore nipples

"Lemme get up Abo. Niche Jana hai,, pehli rasoi ki ritual hai" Ahana said caressed his hair.
(I've to go downstairs, pehli rasoi Ritual is there.)

"Hmm" Abhi hummed but didn't move.

"Abhi, c'mon leave now baby. I've to take a bath" Ahana said

"How about we save some water" Abhi said and suddenly sat up with a jolt.

"What do you....Aa..Abhiiii" Ahana shrieked when suddenly Abhi took her in his arms and started his way towards the bathroom.

"Let's bath together biwi" Abhi sang happily and entered the bathroom

"Tumhare irade sahi nahi lag raha hai mujhe" Ahana playfully said when Abhi placed her on the counter beside the basin.
(Your intentions are not seeming good to me)

Abhi smirked.
He started to take off his clothes leaving him only in his boxers. After he was done, he started taking off Ahana's PJs leaving her only in her inner garments.

"I will see further only when you'll grant me the permission" he said and this words and gesture touched Ahana's heart.

She pulled him for a deep kiss and he pulled her under the warm shower.

------------Time skip------------

"Woah biwi, aur kitne baar Jaan lene ka irada hai tumhe ?" Abhimanyu said in gasp when he saw Ahana coming from the closet
(Woah biwi, how many times are you thinking of taking my life?)

She chuckled on his overdramatic behaviour and muttered 'dramebaaz'

"Well, Maa has sent this for you and asked you to wear this today" Abhi said and forwarded a jewellery box to Ahana. Ahana opened the box and was glancing the jewellery pieces in aww.

"Come let me help you" Abhi approached

"But these are all maa's jewellery Abhi and look at how heavy they look" She said brushing her fingers over the pieces.

"Maa told me already that you'd deny at first and she also told me to inform you that she strictly wants to see her DIL cladded in her Jewellery and come downstairs as soon as possible. So come, let me help you " Abhi said and guided her infront of the mirror and one by one made her wear all the pieces.

Ahana's look-