Chapter Five

Once they got there the fire was almost out so Koga decided to kick it out some more and turned around to the girls, "let's just go to my place shall we?" he said and Alyssa nodded.

"It is kinda getting cold out here without the fire going" she muttered she then started to hobble down the path behind Koga, everyone else followed quietly behind without a word.

Once they got to the cabin they just stared at his land and cabin right in the middle "wow your place is beautiful here" Tory commented, Alyssa stared at her best friend "holy you normally don't comment on these kinda things" Alyssa said.

Tory blushed and Cassie grinned and snickered but kept her comments to herself she didn't want Alyssa on her ass as well, Koga walked up to the door and opened it for Alyssa so she could limp inside, once she was in the door.

She went straight to the couch once she sat down she sighed in relief "ugh my leg, my LEG hurts so bad right now" she screamed and everyone stared at her "poor girl we never thought to check in on you on the way back" Tory said.

She shrugged "it's no big deal, I'll be fine now that i'm resting now. Tory looked at her worried and Alyssa smiled at her and nodded. Meanwhile Cassie sat down in an empty chair, Koga went to the kitchen and looked into the fridge.

"We're almost out of food" he growled to himself and Cassie laughed just low enough that Koga didn't hear but Tory did and glared at her Cassie held her hands up, "I give, I give" she muttered.

Tory smiled smugly as Koga pulled out of the fridge everyone became normal again Koga noticed something was up but didn't say a thing on how it felt weird, just then he noticed that Alyssa had gotten up and was gone.

"Where is Alyssa? Does anyone know anything?" he asked and Cassie nodded "she went into a room and shut the door" she answered Koga scratched his head then realised the time, "she must've went to lay down" he said.

:Next morning:

Everyone except Alyssa woke up and met Koga at the table Koga scratched his head "where is Alyssa?" he asked them and Tory grinned "she's still in the bedroom she told me she wasn't coming out yet" she replied, Koga stared between Tory and Blue.

Blue shrugged "don't look at me I haven't seen her in a while so I don't know much really" Blue told him and he shrugged, "alright but still I don't know what's up and want to know what's wrong" Koga added.

Tory got back up and volunteered to go and see but he shook his head "it's fine I'll go myself it is my place after all" Koga told her and she nodded, Cassie looked at Koga sideways then and noticed that he had some type of power in his voice just then.

Koga ignored her and went towards Alyssa's guest room and knocked on the door when there was no answer he knocked louder, "excuse me Alyssa it's me" Koga said through the door there was still no answer.

Koga then decided to peek inside and noticed that she wasn't in the bed and there was running water going in the bathroom, Koga blushed and opened the door wider and walked inside he then heard Alyssa voice and he froze.

Alyssa was singing to herself and probably hadn't noticed he was there Koga then decided to wait on her bed until she came out, Alyssa jumped regardless of her hurt foot "what are you doing here?! GET OUT" she screamed.

Just then Cassie was at the door with a smile "knew that was coming" she said with a smile and a smug tone Koga growled at her and her smile grew, "I also knew you were an alpha but it won't work on me wolf" she added with the same smugness.

Alyssa growled at Cassie and Cassie growled back at her "stop it Cass really just stop everyone!" Tory yelled over them and they froze as Tory was there third, Koga smiled at the sight of this and nodded.