Chapter Nine

"I"ll be right back I'm just going to wash up a bit" she told Blue and Blue nodded "i'll be here" she replied with a tiny laugh after Kagome left the girls walked in and took their seats "looks yummy" Cassie told her "yeah and smells good two" Tory added.

Blue blushed "thanks girls I've been praticeing at home more ever since that day at your house" Blue replied and Tory nodded "oh I'm glad for you but last time don't worry about it, it was edible" Tory reassured her.

Tory and Cassie dug into the meal first "I'm starving for some reason" Cassie commented and Blue looked at Cassie "I don't know why you ate earyler" Blue told her and Cassie nodded, "it's probally cause of all the fighting" Tory chimed in.

Cassie looked at Tory and shrugged "could be my wolf yeah but still my human self is hungry as well" Cassie told them as Kagome walked into the kitchen, Kagome looked to Cassie and frowned.

"Why are you so hyper right now?" she asked and Cassie shrugged "it's my wolf I don't know what's going on besides me feeling sad" Cassie admitted, Kagome nodded "I see maybe your wolf is trying to self correct but she's feels like she's over correcting" Kagome commented.

:Outside:

Koga went back over to Alyssa and picked her up "you ready? Let's get going then" Koga asked and she nodded againest his chest "yeah I want to see more of the woods" Alyssa commented and Koga smiled, "it's just as beautiful as it looks from here" Koga told her.

Alyssa nodded again againest his chest Koga then started to run into the woods as Alyssa hung on tight "you okay? Hang on to me" Koga reminded her and she tightened her grip just in case, once Koga seen a clearing he slowed down and started to walk.

Alyssa smiled "your right it is just as beautiful" Alyssa commented as she looked around Koga put Alyssa down onto her feet once they were in the middle of the clearing, "wow it's just one big circle that I can see" Alyssa said and he nodded.

"Yeah I come here sometimes to clear my head but it's not much like before" Koga told her and she nodded "it's still beautiful" she replied, "would you like some help to sit down?" Koga asked Alyssa and she nodded.

So Koga sat down first and grabbed her hand Alyssa blinked but didn't say a word as a spark went through them again, Koga genitally pulled on her arm and pulled her down low enough that she sat on the grass.

"See is this better now? I didn't think you should've been on your foot much" Koga commented and she grinned "smooth talker" she muttered and Koga laughed, "I haven't heard that one before" he told her.

Koga and Alyssa sat there in the grass watching the grass and wild life around them not caring that they were there Alyssa smiled to herself "this is so peaceful" she half whispered and Koga nodded.

"I agree" koga replied as he caught sight of a doe and her baby walking through the trees not caring what would happen to them, Koga prayed that there was no hunters around to kill them off, suddenly the wind picked up and took Alyssa's hair.

Koga stared at Alyssa's face that now had half of her hair covering her eyes Koga tried not to smile "how cute" he thought as he lost the battle and started to smile at her, "what? What's the matter?" she asked him.

Koga shook his head "oh it's nothing really" Koga replied and she narrowed her eyes "what?! Tell me" Alyssa said and Koga sighed "you've got hair covering your left eye and it's cute" Koga answered.

Alyssa blushed and looked away right away "oh right ah that wasn't my dueing" she commented and he nodded "yeah it was the wind I know but still you do" Koga told her, Alyssa waved her hand in front of her face.