Chapter Twenty Six

Kagome smiled "why thank you very much I think I'll take you up on that offer as it's really coming down still plus I'm getting cold just standing here" Kagome replied, "very good why don't I show you to our main bathroom that has a shower" Bella said.

Once they left the room there were lights coming down Toms driveway Tom smacked his head "I should've called back letting them know not to come anymore" Tom thought as he headed outside to greet them.

Bella and Kagome headed to the main bathroom. Once Bella turned on the water "tell me when it's a good temp for you" Bella told Kagome, Kagome nodded "alright thanks" she replied.

It only took a few seconds for it to be warm enough for Kagome and so Bella bowed her head and headed out of the bathroom, "I'll leave you to it then" Bella said "thanks again" Kagome replied.

:Meanwhile at the cabin:

"Not good not good at all" Koga commented and Tory sighed "I know, I know but we couldn't lose the both of you we had to get you out of there since you were their target" Tory said.

"Lets pray that they don't decide to move her to a different place" Koga said "he's got a point in that matter I didn't think at the time that they would move her I hope they don't either" Tory said.

"Also Kagome is there they might trap her as well" Koga added Blue's eyes widened then went back to normal as she nodded, "we'll have to make a grand entrance then huh?" she replied.

:Back with Tom:

Tom waited until someone came out of the truck. Tom smiled at them through the window "why hello there and how are you?" the driver asked and Tom nodded, "I'm sorry to pull you this far but we don't need an ambulance anymore thanks" Tom said.

The ambulance driver stopped mid step "oh? Is the person alright now?" the driver asked and Tom nodded "yes it seems she's on the mend it was quite the scare though" Tom said, the driver nodded "I see well glad to hear it then" the driver replied "yeah sorry again" Tom said.

:Back inside:

Bella hurried down the hallway to where they kept Alyssa Bella peeked through the key hole and saw Alyssa laying on the bed fast asleep, "well that's one way of keeping someone" Bella muttered, but what Bella didn't know was that Alyssa was faking.

Bella suddenly opened the door quietly and slowly she then stared at Alyssa fully once she was satisfied Bella re closed the door slowly and headed back to where Kagome was having a shower, Bella decided to wait on the bed.

Bella didn't have to wait much longer as Kagome emerged from the bathroom. Kagome tried not to show the shock on her face, so Kagome blinked a couple times "wait long?" she asked Bella and waved her hand "no, no actually just got back here" Bella told her.

Kagome smiled "I see well I've gotta say I love your shower it's easy to work with" Kagome said and Bella nodded "it's my favorite shower between the others as well" Bella admitted, Kagome and Bella laughed.

:At the cabin:

Koga couldn't get Alyssa or Kagome out of his mind he was going crazy trying to figure out how to save them without Tom and Bella knowing this time as he had to agree, he didn't want to be tied up again.

Koga got up and started to pace again and Blue and Tory looked at each other then watched him with sad eyes "and here you didn't like company and didn't know us now you drive yourself almost mad with worry why?" Tory asked.

Koga shrugged "just cause I live alone just cause I didn't and don't know your girls all too well doesn't mean I'm a bad person" Koga answered, "true I guess you have a point" she replied.