Chapter Eighteen

Alyssa started to get up but fell back onto the couch "yes please you probably should help me to my bed" she said and so Koga went up to Alyssa and grabbed her gently and started to help her to the bedroom, once there she pulled him towards the bed.

"I'm guessing you're still drunk then?" Koga asked and she nodded "it's alright you can lay with me for a while at least I promise I won't do anything" Alyssa told him, Koga laughed and shook his head "if we did I wouldn't mind either" Koga added.

Alyssa smiled and pulled on his arm harder and so he followed her to the bed and sat down first then Alyssa sat on top of him, "alright if you don't mind then we will" Alyssa muttered shyly, Alyssa then took off Koga's shirt and worked on his buttons of his pants.

Koga laughed while shaking his head "you don't like buttons do you?" he whispered and she shrugged "I don't mind them they just hate me that's all" she replied as she finally got the buttons loose on his pants.

Koga then took Alyssa's shirt off Koga couldn't help but stare for a few seconds Alyssa grinned "like what you see?" Alyssa asked and he nodded, "very beautiful" Koga commented afterwards Koga grabbed her pants and took them off.

In the next few minutes Koga and Alyssa were completely undressed, Koga sat there for a few seconds and took in Alyssa's body until he got to her hurt leg, Koga frowned at it then looked down into Alyssa's eyes.

"Please take it slowly it's my first time" Alyssa reminded Koga and he nodded "of course I would even if it wasn't your first.....wait it's your first time?" Koga asked and she shyly nodded, Koga blinked and nodded "I'll do my best" he told her.

:In Blues room:

"Oh my is she going to do it with him soon? How crud" she muttered and Tory nodded "it was a good idea to sleep together in your room in the end" Tory told her, Blue nodded "I guess things happen once she's drunk?" Blue asked.

Tory nodded "I remember she almost "done it" with her ex boyfriend but they were not together but she hadn't remembered at the time since she was drunk" Tory muttered, Tory and Blue grew quiet and tried to listen when Koga started talking again.

But once it grew quiet again they giggled and laid down "what now?" Blue asked "we tried to sleep as we have things to do in the morning" Tory reminded Blue so Blue closed her eyes and waited for sleep to catch up with her.

:In Alyssa's room:

Alyssa pulled Koga closer and kissed him until they were both breathing hard. She then let him go and he straightened up and watched Alyssa's eyes, "are you sure you want me?" Koga asked and she nodded.

And so he centred himself towards her entrance and waited for Alyssa so Alyssa nodded and he pushed his way into her entrance, once he was inside he waited until she adjusted once she wasn't throbbing he started to move further in then out as slowly as he could.

Alyssa gripped the sheets and grinded  her teeth together "are you alright? Do you want to stop?" Koga asked her once he looked down, Alyssa shook her head "I'm fine the pain will be over with soon I hope" she said through her teeth.

Koga nodded "yes dear it won't last long I promise" Koga replied as he started to go faster Alyssa bit down on her bottom lip, Koga grinned down at her "how do you feel now?" Koga asked Alyssa nodded with a tiny smile.

"You're right there's hardly any pain now" she told him and he nodded "shall I continue?" he asked and she nodded "oh yes, no problem here" she muttered, and so Koga started to pick up his speed again.

:A little while later:

"Geez they're still at it? I thought they'd at least sleep a little in between" Tory said and Blue nodded with a grin "I guess they can't help their connection now huh?" Blue commented and Tory nodded "guess your right it'll be harder to deny now" Tory said.