Chapter Two

Koga opened the fridge and looked around then he closed it and opened a cupboard and looked around after he grabbed all he needed he got right to work, "it won't take long please have a seat" he told her and she nodded her head.

Once the food was ready they both sat down at the table and started eating "this is good yumm" Alyssa told Koga and Koga smiled and waved his hand, "nah it's just soup and a sandwich after all" Koga answered.

After they had finished their meal they decided to go to the living room and sit on the couch Koga took a look at her injury "owch it looks worse now then before are you in pain?" he asked her and she shook her head, "not much anymore" she replied.

"Oh good I'm glad" he said with a grin Alyssa froze when she saw his grin "so handsome" she thought to herself Alyssa became shy around him and looked away to the window, Koga snickered "she's acting cute she is beautiful after all" he thought.

He then shook his head "no I swore I wouldn't marry again and wouldn't date again after her but I can't help it I can't keep my eyes off of her, I hardly know her even" he thought some more they sat there quietly for the rest of the time.

Soon enough he noticed it had been getting darker outside and looked to Alyssa who had turned back into a wolf with out him knowing and was sleeping the pain off, Koga got off the couch slowly and quietly he then patted towards the kitchen.

:Twenty minutes later:

Alyssa awoke and slowly blinked as she sat up slowly and she winced in pain "damn it, it's still bad enough" she thought she then looked around slowly as she stilled as she noticed that Koga had left the room.

She then started to smell something really delicious she then slowly patted towards the smell and Koga smiled as he turned around, "well good morning sleepy head" he said sarcastically Alyssa nodded and yawned wide.

"I'm sure it isn't morning yet" she said as she turned into a human and he rolled his eyes "no it's a figure of speech ever heard of it?" Koga asked and she nodded, "don't be mean about it" she commented.

"So are you hungry?" he asked as he cut off the subject Alyssa nodded "I'm almost starving really" she replied and he nodded "I thought so since your half wolf" he replied and she stared at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she muttered and he just shook his head "nothing really just a true fact wolf's get more hungry then human's" Koga told her and she nodded "true" replied.

She then narrowed her eyes towards him "how do you know what you know?" she asked him and he shrugged "training I guess?" Koga replied not scared of her, she then slowly went to the table.

She then sat down and started to look around the kitchen as she waited soon enough the food was ready Koga set it down in front of Alyssa first then he grabbed his, once things were set on the table he sat down as well.

"You got a pretty kitchen" she commented then she dug into her food which was hot "ah Alyssa?" Koga asked and she stopped with food in her mouth, Koga smiled and shook his head "never mind just be careful" he said.

She then whipped her mouth with her hand and grinned "ah right sorry it's hot I'm rare one and can't feel how hot it really is but my tongue does turn red, if I eat a lot" she explained.

Koga just looked at her in thought then he blinked "oh really? I didn't know there could be anyone or any thing that could do that" Koga said, Alyssa nodded with the grin still on her face.

After they ate she decided to turn back into her wolf and head to the bedroom to sleep some more Koga watched her leave the table quietly, without saying anything more that night he also went to his own bed.