Chapter Forty

The brothers headed towards the path once they got close enough they hid in the bushes close by and heard voices near them, "shhhhh don't let them see you or hear you" the big brother said and the little brother nodded.

The brothers sat there and waited until the big brother rushed out and grabbed Rose, the little brother tried to grab Darcy but couldn't, so the little brother grabbed the queen instead.

"The master wants you back he wants to see you both" the little brother said and the queen pulled on her wrist, "I demand you let me go right now!" She said.

The little brother laughed "not a chance in hell" he told her "that's the wrong person stupid god do I have to do everything?" The big brother said, "I'm sorry" he answered.

The little brother let the queen go and grabbed Alyssa instead they rushed off leaving the two girls on the trail "help, help us your highness" Darcy cried.

The queen sighed and started running after them "fine, fine I'm coming since you did help me I should help you" the queen said, the queen then picked up the pace.

Rose was to far behind them "I'll back you guys up" was all she could manage before someone else came up behind them, "you've got to be kidding me!" Rose said as she started running.

The queen laughed "I'm not surprised that this was an ambush" the queen yelled behind her, fifteen minutes later she caught up with Alyssa "hey boys" the queen said with a smile.

The group jumped "stay away, stay away! We need her, she is wanted by the boss" one said "really? And what for?" She asked, " how should we know?!" Another said.

The queen laughed "I'm sorry of course you wouldn't" she said "but i'm still going to have to ask you to hand them over" the queen asked.

The group sped up but the queen kept up with them "sorry but you can't give me the slip" the queen laughed at them Rose also kept up with the others "give me back my friend right now" Rose said.

"I'm not really your friend Rose you used me after all I've done for you" Alyssa called, Rose frowned "yes I know but please let's start over" Rose called.

"Do I have a choice?" She asked and Rose laughed suddenly Rose was running beside the group, "why hello there" Rose said "shit you're fast" said the leader.

Rose laughed "of course I WAS trained by the best" Rose said the leader's jaw dropped "stay away from us you monster!" He replied Rose laughed again.

:At Koga's:

Fifteen minutes later after they finished their meal they rushed out the front door and into the woods once they were far away they turned into their wolf's, they didn't waste any more time and ran towards town, "hurry, hurry!" Cried Koga.

It didn't take them long until they were close enough to town again "let's go, let's go save everyone" Koga called out and so they rushed back into human form to run through town, once on the other side of town Koga ran to Lucifer's door.

"Open up come on open up" Koga begged but the demon maid opened the door normally "so your back huh? And you brought friends, how nice!" She said as she let them pass.

"Oh just to let you know she's not here anymore she left with her majesty ages ago" the maid told him, Koga faced her "I thought......" Koga didn't finish.

Everyone then turned towards the doors "boss, boss help we've got monsters behind us" the leader told them, soon after Rose and the queen were there.

"Give them back already!" The queen told them suddenly the leader threw Darcy onto the floor, they all laughed then "we do as we please miss" he told her.