Chapter Seven

Both Tory and Cassie nodded "agreed" they said together then they laughed together a few seconds went by as they finished bringing in the food when Koga decided to get out of the car, "I think I might know where she's from" Koga declared.

Blue,Tory and Cassie both looked at him "oh? And where was that?" they asked him but he just shook his head "I might know but not for sure so I can't really say" he told them, the girls sighed "oh come on try to at least" Cassie asked.

Koga shook his head "let's leave it for now and just deal with the main problem" Koga said and Blue looked behind her knowing what he was talking about "we should put things away first" Blue reminded them.

So everyone hurried to put the food away then with a sigh of relief they sat at the kitchen table for a bit until Koga suddenly got up again and headed towards where Alyssa was without saying anything, Blue and Tory grinned.

Cassie looked at them sideways "what? What's going on?" she whispered and Tory smiled at her "oh not much just that Koga is trying to get Alyssa to admit she's in love with him or something" she replied, "I think she's Koga's late wife I don't think she died" Blue added in.

Cassie scratched her head then noticed the similarity "I see well as you know she can be a hard head at times, I don't think she'll budge at least not that easy" Cassie told them, Tory nodded "yes I know but that's why I'm helping them" she replied.

Cassie laughed and shook her head "good luck then" Cassie told her and she nodded "i'll need it as they both can be stubborn at times" Tory said, Blue nodded "well are we hungry or thirsty? I am thirsty" Blue told them and they nodded.

:Meanwhile:

Koga had gone to Alyssa's room and had just walked in as the door was open. Still there he noticed her back was towards the door and she was fast asleep, all Koga could do was stare at her "you're so cute when you're asleep" Koga thought.

He then walked towards the bed and sat on the floor like before he wanted to wait until she awoke but it wasn't long till she woke up slowly and noticed him on the floor reading a book, "h-hi" Alyssa said as she yawned.

Koga jumped and put down his book in a hurry he then turned towards her "hi how was your nap?" he asked and she nodded "how's your leg?" he added and she sat up and moved her left leg slowly, "so far so good" she said.

Koga sighed and smiled "I'm glad your on the mend again" he told her and she blushed "thank you and I'm sorry about everything" Alyssa muttered, Koga nodded "I know Alyss I know that pain causes people to be weird" he told her.

Alyssa nodded and laid back down. Koga watched her carefully "still in pain? Or are you still tired?" he asked her but she didn't reply she just stared at the bed sheet, "I'm sorry about your bed" she finally told him.

Koga shrugged "it can be easily washed and Alyssa nodded "true but I hope it's not stained is all" she told him Koga blinked and shrugged again "I just would like to see you better is all" Koga told her.

"You in that much of a rush to scoot me out?" she asked him but he shook his head "no that's not what I meant I just don't like to see you in pain" he admitted and she blushed again, but Koga couldn't see this time.

Koga and Alyssa just sat there quietly until Koga heard Alyssa's stomach. Koga couldn't help but laugh a little "ahhh you're hungry I don't blame you it is getting to be meal time" Koga said and Alyssa hid her face.

Koga laughed harder "awe it's alright really it's fine I'm getting hungry as well" he admitted and she peeked up and he nodded "no lie it is time to eat" he told her and so she looked up and nodded.