Chapter Twenty

"Why should we let you join us? We don't know you" the female said and Alyssa nodded "I understand that but i'd be mighty grateful if you'd let me, my name is Alyssa by the way" she told her.

The woman nodded "it's nice to meet you I'm Bella Andrews and this is my husband Tom Andrews" she replied and Alyssa nodded, "I'd be mighty grateful if you'd take me in for a while I could even help with the house chose" Alyssa told them.

Bella looked at Tom and he nodded "we do need a bit of help with our new house at the moment you'd being doing us more a favour then us" Tom told her and she smiled, "so I can stay with you guys?" she asked and they nodded.

"Let's get back then shall we? We're done our walk for today please follow us" Bella said and Alyssa started to follow them, as she walked behind Bella she noticed how beautiful her brown hair was, Bella felt Alyssa's eyes.

"Something wrong Alyssa? Is there something on my back?" Bella asked and Alyssa hurried to shake her head "oh no sorry I was just admiring your pretty hair how do you get it so shiny?" Alyssa asked and Bella blushed.

After I wash my hair normally I splash some sort of wash into my hair and I don't blow dry it I let it dry on it's own" Bella answered, Alyssa nodded "that sounds wonderful you look pretty with it" Alyssa told her.

:Back with Koga:

Koga finally came out of his room and noticed there was no one home and he was on his own again. Koga frowned "Tory? Blue? Girls?" Koga called but there was no answer, so Koga went to the living room and looked around then he went to the kitchen.

"The house was completely empty Koga's frown deepened "I guess I'm all by myself again I guess since Alyssa wasn't here they decided to leave as well" Koga thought, just then Koga's phone rang.

"Koga? Koga it's me it's Tory ann we're on Alyssa trail we'll be trying to bring her back but we can't find her yet, how's everything there? Are you alright?" Tory asked "yes I'm alright I was just wondering where you two went" Koga admitted.

Blue laughed in the background and Koga growled "what? What's so funny?" Koga asked and Blue was quiet and didn't push him, Blue looked at Tory and Tory grinned at her while shaking her head.

"If we don't find her and convince her at dark then we'll be back for the night alright? Are we still allowed there?" Tory asked and Koga was stunned to hear that, "of course you're allowed here even if she's not we're friends aren't we?" Koga asked.

"Yes of course we're friends thank you Koga for letting us stay there" Tory told him "no thank you for the company" Koga replied "I just wanted to check in with you and let you know we're still coming around" Tory told him.

"Thank you for letting me know good hunting and good luck finding her," Koga muttered. "Thank you we'll keep in touch," Tory said, then hung up, "well that was kind of psychic and creepy," Koga muttered.

Koga put down the phone and decided to grab something to eat again "man our wolf side sure does eat a lot" Koga muttered to himself, he then laughed at himself "figure that one hunny I ended up being your worst nightmare in the end" Koga thought.

:Tory and Blue:

"Well we better get going we've had our brake and we're killing daylight here we need to get going if we're going to try and find her or to get back to Koga's" Tory said, Blue nodded with a sigh "alright, alright let's get going then" Blue replied.

And so they started to run deeper into the woods until Tory stopped dead and sniffed the air she then ran to a try and hid, Blue stared at Tory confused until it got closer, she then hid behind a tree across from Tory and Tory put her finger to her lips.