Chapter Twenty Seven

Alyssa stood still and didn't respond so Bella went over to Alyssa and dragged her out to the kitchen with her, "she must be exhausted" Kagome commented Tom nodded with a smile.

:Back at the cabin:

Koga didn't get out of bed even after the sun rose Tory and Blue knocked on his door, "come on Koga come out let's eat something before we leave" Tory called.

No answer so Tory smashed the door again but still nothing so Blue opened his door, once it was fully opened she saw Koga staring out the window "hey! Let's go let's get our friends back" Blue said.

"Get breakfast started I'll be there" Koga said without looking at her Tory sighed "don't worry don't start" Tory snapped, Koga whipped his head around.

:At the hideout:

In the kitchen Alyssa struggled to get out of Bella's grip "there's no need for this as I came quickly doesn't mean I want to help you with anything" Alyssa told Bella, Bella glared at her "fine then if you're going to be like that I'm putting you in a room"Bella declared, Bella then grabbed her quickly and pulled her to the room.

Bella then shoved her in and quickly shut the door "I'll be back later to check on you, you better change your attitude" Bella said through the door, :inside: Alyssa didn't respond and sat on the bed and mopped "great just great" Alyssa thought.

:At Koga's:

Tory and Blue went to the kitchen and started cooking "poor Koga" Tory commented and Blue nodded :Twenty minutes later: Koga came into the kitchen yawning, "hi girls what's for food?" He asked them, "I'm thinking toast but don't know what else just yet" Tory said Koga nodded "eggs?" He offered Tory nodded " guess we could again" she answered.

:Back at the hideout:

Bella went to the kitchen and made breakfast once it was made she went back to get Tom and Kagome "it's ready guys come get it" Bella told them Tom nodded while Kagome looked around, "where's Alyssa?" She asked.

"She went to a bedroom mopping so I left her be" Bella replied Kagome sighed "same old same old" Kagome muttered "I'll go see her afterwards then" Kagome added, Bella nodded "might want to give her some time then see her" Tom picked up Kagome shrugged "guess you have a point"Kagome said.

:Koga's:

"I'm more worried than hungry we should just make egg sandwich's and leave not sit around" Koga told them "oh settle down it'll be fine no rush we'll get them" Blue told him Tory turned towards her, "he might have a point you know now that there's daylight" Tory said Blue sighed "I'm sorry" she replied.

Suddenly Blue decided to go to the room. Blue rushed out of the kitchen before they noticed tears streaming from her eyes. Tory sighed as she knew exactly why she left "where are you going Blue? We need to leave super soon"Koga called, "she'll be back don't worry" Tory told him.

Tory went to work on plating then she set them on the table "why don't you start and I'll check on Blue okay?" Tory said, Koga nodded slowly don't be long we need to get going" Koga said.

Tory rushed off to the bedroom to find Blue packing her suitcase "once we're done here I don't think I'll be back here" she told her, Tory blinked "why do you think that?" She asked.

Blue shrugged "i just have a feeling that's all" Blue replied Tory sighed and grabbed her hand "we can deal with whatever your thinking later right now we've got to go help these two love birds" Tory half teased and Blue laughed.

Blue and Tory headed back to the living room and found Koga there pacing once more "I hope you two are done talking now we must get going or rather I do" Koga said, Blue nodded "we'll go with you we need to get our friend back" Blue said.