Chapter Three

Just then the bear noticed them and started for his stairs "ah girls? Girls stay back stay behind me" Koga told them but Alyssa was already heading towards the bear, "no, NO Alyssa please don't I don't want to lose another person" Blue yelled.

Alyssa stopped dead in her tracks and looked back to Blue and frowned "what?" she asked and that caused her to not notice that the bear was upon her and was about to hit her, Koga rushed and aimed at the bear and shot it just in time.

"Don't distract her damn it unless you do want her more hurt" Koga demanded in a mad tone and Blue flinched "you could understand me?" she asked and he nodded now surprised himself again, "come on guys I'm alright let's go inside" Alyssa barked.

Once Alyssa was inside she changed back into her human form and started for the kitchen and Koga smiled "hungry again?" he asked her and she showed him the basket that he forgot about already, "oh right" was all he said.

Blue stood in the doorway just watching them like a married couple already but hadn't said as much since Koga could hear them every now and again, but she couldn't help but have a foxy grin on her face.

Alyssa noticed Blue wasn't inside and looked around until she saw her at the door still and smiled at her Alyssa nodded "please come in you can change back as well if you're fine with it" she told her as she limped closer.

Blue looked at Alyssa's leg and frowned but did as Alyssa instructed Blue also changed into her own human form and looked around the place, "wow mr you have a nice place here that reminds me of home" Blue told him.

"Oh please call me Koga miss and thank you my late wife ah well she tried to make this as much of a home as she could until she died suddenly" Koga told them and they only stared at him, "you told me about you wife but never told me that" Alyssa said.

"Yeah to be honest I don't know how it happened either" Koga admitted as he thought about that day when she fell and hadn't gotten up afterwards, he then thought before her fall and realized he might have done it.

Koga then looked away and started to walk away. Alyssa and Blue turned their heads to the side as they stared at him, "what's up Koga?" Alyssa asked but he didn't reply she then hurried up to him and grabbed him.

He had tears in his eyes once she turned him towards her and she rushed to give him a hug "it's okay Koga really it's alright we won't bring her up anymore we're sorry" Alyssa told him but he was shaking his head, "that's not it" he muttered.

"I think I was the one who killed her now that I think about it" Koga told her and she pushed him back so she could look at him a few minutes went by and she shook her head suddenly, "no it's not your fault I don't think your like that" she muttered back.

Blue then walked into the room with a smile and patted him on the shoulder "it's fine Koga I'm sorry about your wife you must've really loved her" Blue said and he nodded, Alyssa hugged him again from behind.

Koga then grabbed Alyssa hand and squeezed it but before he let go something went right through them both they didn't know what it was so they didn't say anything about it.

Alyssa went back into the kitchen in a daze she went to the fridge and just stared into the back of the fridge "what was that feeling?" she asked her self she then shook her self mentally and started making her meal.

Koga and Blue came into the kitchen moments after she started to get going on making her meal "so what's for snack?" Blue asked her and Alyssa smiled "a sandwich what would you like?" she asked her.

Koga went to the stove and decided to make eggs "do you want eggs with me?" Koga asked and Blue nodded "any is good at this point" she replied with a smile, Alyssa looked over at her with the same look.