Chapter Twenty Nine

Tory and Blue headed out of Alyssa's room after a bit and headed out of the house while Koga and Kagome were in the kitchen grabbing some stuff, "where are you girls going? I still have some work to do on your wounds" Kagome said.

"We won't be long just running an errand for Alyssa we shouldn't be gone all that long" Blue told Kagome and Kagome sighed, "do what you must but be careful as I know what you're doing" Kagome said.

:Back with Alyssa:

Alyssa hurried into the blankets and hid under them as she didn't want Koga to see her or Kagome she wasn't ready to explain much of anything "oh what can I do? This is bad, really bad plus I can't stay under here forever either" she thought.

:Five minutes later:

"Oh I can't do this I really can't anymore" Alyssa thought and got up out of bed and started to pace the floor by the window, "I'm scared I'm very scared to face him" Alyssa muttered out loud then stilled as she noticed someone's feet at the door.

"Oh god oh god it's him it's Koga oh I can't I can't" she chanted in her head as she hurried to the bed again just then the door opened a crack and someone peeked through, "you decent?" the person asked and Alyssa sighed.

"Yes come in" she replied as relief went through her body "it's alright Alyssa it's just me" Kagome said as she opened the door wider "I need to ask you something Alyssa" Kagome said.

Alyssa nodded "go ahead then what is it?" Alyssa answered with a tone Kagome looked at her sideways "what's wrong? Everything alright?" Kagome asked, Alyssa nodded "I'll be fine" she replied.

:Meanwhile:

Tory and Blue ran and ran until they got back to the house that was now rubble to Blues surprise they were still there still trying to save Toms house, Tory frowned as they got close enough "please Tom....Bella come with us we can help you guys for now" Tory said.

Tom jumped and turned around to face the girls that were now humans Tom waved them away "what do you want? You've got Alyssa back so don't bother us anymore" Bella said, Tom nodded "we don't need help or charity from some girls like you!" Tom stated.

Tory and Blue laughed "fine, fine your still coming with us like it or not we need you guys to come along" Tory stated Tom sighed "we don't want another fight so fine we'll come with you but why?" Tom asked her and Blue stared at Tory.

"Cause Alyssa needs her memories back she's a mess right now she refuses to change into her wolf she refuses to come out of her room, she's hiding under the covers for god sake" Tory explained Tom laughed "I'm not going to help why should I?" he replied.

"Cause it would be in your best interest to help and not give us more trouble plus we'll help you rebuild after" Tory offered, "I smell something fishy Tom we shouldn't do it we should stay here" Bella piped in and Tom didn't say a word to her or Tory.

"Well there's no time like the present to get going come along guys or we'll have to make you" Tory said and Blue smiled "oh please, please make us I'm ready I'm ready" she said with excitement Tory just laughed "oh Blue" she muttered.

Tory then went up to Tom and grabbed him and tugged on him Blue then went up to Bella and did the same but Bella struggled "let me go, let me go why do you need me if you want Tom?" she asked and Tom gave her a look.

"It's obvious we're a package deal cause were married that's why" Tom told her and she sighed "no were not, not really remember?" Bella reminded him and everyone blinked, "were not!?....." Tom asked in the silence.

But she didn't let go of Bella "either way Bella you were part of this so we are bringing you with us" she told her and Bella huffed "I'm going to hate this aren't I?" Bella asked, they laughed "I don't know it'll depend on you" Blue said.