Chapter Nineteen

Alyssa nodded "I'm sorry" Alyssa said and Koga took a slow step towards Alyssa and touched her lightly on the shoulder, "I hate to tell you but we're still friends Alyssa we'll move on from this I know we can please let us try" Koga asked.

Tory went up to Alyssa and grabbed her bag "she'll try I know she can do it I know you both can" Tory said as she pushed Alyssa around and started pushing her towards the stairs, "hey. HEY don't touch me and don't tell me what to do" Alyssa said.

Tory ignored her and kept pushing her "this is for your own good if you do leave Koga who's to say you'll leave another person as well?" might as well try to stick it out first" Tory finally commented.

Alyssa blinked then looked down to the ground as she kept walking they got to the stairs and stopped dead "wait a minute why am I going inside? Tory I need and want to leave this place" Alyssa told her and Tory shook her head.

"We all know you don't want to leave your just embarrassed is all" Tory told her as she tried to push her up the stairs but Alyssa stood her ground, "no, NO I am not going back inside Tory leave me alone" Alyssa growled.

Koga sighed and shook his head "let her go Tory if she wants to leave so bad let her I'm not forcing anyone to stay here they have to want to stay" Koga told her, Tory nodded "I do have to agree on that" Tory sighed.

So Tory stopped pushing her and turned her around to face her. Tory then gave her her bag and let her walk away "you'll regret this Alyssa you'll want to come back here just cause you got drunk last night had some fun doesn't mean it was a bad thing" Tory added.

Alyssa frowned and shook her head "leave me alone I want to leave please don't make me stay here" she begged and Tory sighed just then Blue came out of the woods and saw a sense that unfolded.

She then dropped the wood and ran towards them "Alyssa, Alyssa where are you going? What's going on here?" Blue asked and Alyssa looked at Blue and frowned "I want to leave here for a while and Tory won't let me" she muttered.

Blue looked between Tory and Koga then grinned and shook her head "oh Alyssa stop being a big baby why don't you stay here and just come into the woods with me? We can have a sleepover like old times" Blue said.

Alyssa sighed "I'm not a big baby I just need some time to myself right now I want to leave here" she said and Blue shook her head and lifted her shoulders "fine, fine we won't keep you but I wish you'd just give it a chance" Tory said.

"No, no we must keep her here she will regret it afterwards if she leaves. I bet she won't return to us, what are you thinking?" Blue said, Koga frowned.I agree she's right we can't keep her if she doesn't want to stay" he told them sadly.

And so they let Alyssa leave Koga watched her back until she was out of sight he then went into the house and went straight to his room, Tory and Blue followed him into the house with worried looks on their faces, "Koga didn't look good I hope he'll be fine" Blue commented.

:Alyssa:

Alyssa had her bag on her back as she ran in her wolf form in the woods. She didn't know where she was headed but she didn't want to be near both groups right now, after a while she stopped to take a break.

While she was laying down she took a look at her once broken leg. It was still good but she noticed her surgery spot was open a bit, Alyssa was shocked "what happened? Did I do it?" she wondered to herself.

She then sat up and started to walk slowly as she was still in shock "maybe I should visit Kagome's den" Alyssa muttered then started to run, once she was near Kagomes she started to walk.

:Koga's cabin:

Blue and Tory stayed outside just in case Alyssa had come back but when she hadn't they went back inside and found Koga still in his room, Tory sighed she then puffed out her cheeks.