Chapter Thirty three

:Middle of the night:

Tom snuck to the front door and let Bella into the cabin Bella hugged Tom for a few minutes then let go "let's have some fun" she told him and he nodded, "yes let's make this a lot of fun" Tom told him.

And so Bella started tiptoeing towards the first bedroom "you go to the next door hun I'll take whoever's in here" Bella whispered and Tom nodded, "be careful that's all I ask" Tom told her.

Bella nodded as she put her hand on the handle Tom watched as Bella disappeared into the room, Tom then went next door and went into the room he then stared at the person in the bed.

Tom scratched his head "of course I get the hardest of the three" Tom thought as he got closer to the end of the bed "I wonder how he'll fight with his new powers?" Tom thought as he touched the sheets.

Tom then pulled the sheets back so far that they hit the floor Koga tried to cover up while still asleep but when he felt that they weren't there he sat up and started rubbing his eyes "what is it? What's wrong?" he asked in a sleepy tone.

Just then he realised that it wasn't any of the girls so he peeked around and found Tom staring right at him with a tiny smile, "well good morning beautiful" Tom said with sarcasm in his voice.

"It's not time to wake up yet Tom what are you doing in here? If your hungry you know where the kitchen is" Koga told him in a tired tone, Tom laughed "I don't want food not to eat anyways I want you dead" Tom told him.

Koga yawned and shook his self "yeah, yeah you've told me this before" Koga muttered "oh and give me back my sheets please" Koga added, Tom laughed again "this time you will die" Tom countered.

Koga blinked "so you're serious this time huh? Well bring it on then" Koga told him right before Tom jumped on top of Koga Tom then grabbed Koga's neck and started choking him "oh and by the way don't call the girls they're busy to" Tom informed him.

"Well shit let me guess Bella came back? She didn't actually leave?" Koga guessed and Tom nodded "bingo it was all part of our newest plan to get you" Tom admitted "so don't worry you'll all be going to the after life together" Tom muttered.

:Meanwhile in the other room:

Bella tiptoed to the bed and noticed all three were there in one bed for some reason Bella shrugged "oh well doesn't matter saves me from hunting them all down" Bella thought, "although this means Tom will be losing out this time" she added.

She then went around the bed onto Tory's side and shook her awake "morning sunshine" Bella whispered and Tory jumped into a sitting position at the sound of Bella's voice near her ear, "what do you want?" Tory whispered back.

Bella laughed a bit "I want to fight you see how strong you are although I guess that means I'll be missing out on Tom killing your friend over there" Bella replied, Tory laughed as well "don't underestimate him he's strong for a new wolf" she told her.

Bella smiled "ahhh so he's fresh that'll be funner for Tom then" Bella replied "so how about it pup? Want to spear?" she added "what? Now let me sleep a bit longer first" Tory commented with a yawn, "don't underestimate me either I've been awake as a wolf longer" Tory told her.

Bella laughed harder "let me be the judge of that" Bella told her "fine whatever but I've one condition don't involve Blue with this alright?" Tory requested and she nodded "no matter if your strong enough I won't have to" Bella answered.

"No even if you manage to hurt me bad enough don't touch Blue understand?" Tory said as she got up out of bed, "why what's wrong with her fighting?" Bella asked but Tory just shook her head, "agree and I fight don't agree and I stay in my bed" Tory said.