Chapter Thirty Seven

:Meanwhile at Darcy's house:

Darcy was staring at her tv screen when she saw her sister's face on the screen: Alyssa missing: "oh god what do I do now" she blinked, "I better find her before mom finds out" she thought.

Darcy got up off the couch then stretched tall, "man that girl....she sure does know how to get into trouble" she added she then went and got ready to leave.

:Twenty minutes later:

Darcy marched out her door "she better stay alive or else mom will hunt ME down and kill me for it" Darcy thought "very scary" she added, she then transformed into a big wolf.

"Now where to start, where to start" Darcy wondered to herself she then faced north "who's there!" Darcy asked, afraid of getting hurt something came out.

Suddenly Darcy's hairs stood up "hello again Darcy it's been ages" Roses mom said Darcy bowed but hadn't moved, what can I do for you today? I'm kinda busy right now" Darcy said.

Roses mom nodded "and so you should be as your little sister is gone now" she commented, "how'd you know so fast? Then she slapped her face, "Oh ah sorry slipped my mind" she said Roses mom laughed "no, no you couldn't remember everything anyway" she replied.

"So what do you need?" She asked again. "I need my daughter back, that's what I need, she owes me an explanation as to why she's done what she's done" she told her.

Darcy yawned then sat down "ok but what do you want me to do with this?"she asked the queen then sat down herself, "I'd like you to get Rose back" she started.

"Say I did help, what's in it for me?" Darcy interrupted and the queen's face got red as a tomato, she had to take deep breaths. "Well you might get to find where your sister might be. I'd say it's a win, win situation" the queen replied.

Darcy nodded her big head "I see now" she said. "I get Rose you get your sister if she's still around Rose" the queen added, Darcy stood on all fours again "so what are we waiting for? And which way?" Darcy asked.

"Why don't we start in town? Or closer to the town" the queen suggested Darcy nodded her big head again then started to run, the queen smiled "Rose will soon be mine again" the queen thought.

After a while they had gotten close to town so Darcy turned back to her human self and walked the rest of the way into town, "well, well hello stranger" called the shopkeeper. "Hello sir" she replied with a grin "haven't heard from your sister in a while how is she?" He added.

Darcy shrugged "I'm going to find that out actually sir" Darcy told him, The queen hid in the bushes and was watching them "damn how long is this going to take" the queen thought, "I know I should go see her to speed her up" the queen thought.

So the queen started towards Darcy when someone stopped her "hello there miss would you like to try a free sample?" They asked. The queen shook her head "thank you but please excuse me " she said with a smile and hurried away.

Once she got to Darcy she pulled her arm "Come along now where are we going" the queen said Darcy nodded and waved to the nice man "talk soon" Darcy called over her shoulder, Soon they were in the middle of town Darcy turned around a couple of times.

she watched everyone "now where?" She asked the queen, the queen pointed "See that house outside of town over there? Let's check that out first okay?" She replied "I guess it's all we got going right now huh?" Darcy said.

The queen sighed "yes, yes now can we get going already?" The queen said Darcy laughed "why so impatient?" She asked. "What?! I can't be impatient to see my daughter? It's been months since she's left the castle" the queen exclaimed.