Chapter Twenty One

:Back with Alyssa:

Alyssa turned on the shower and jumped at how hot the water had gotten so she turned the water down and had to reset the temp. Once she set it she stepped under the water and started to clean herself.

After she was done she got out and dried off she then noticed that there were clean clothes waiting for her and she smiled as she grabbed them, "wow these are cute" Alyssa thought Alyssa then hurried and put them on.

Suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom end of the room Alyssa rushed over and opened the door. A crack there stood Bella on the other end of the door, "that looks good on you" Bella commented.

Alyssa opened the door a bit wider to show Bella just the top Bella nodded "okay well I'll let you finish getting ready but don't be too long please we're getting some food ready" Bella told her and Alyssa nodded "it's fine I'm almost done" she replied.

"Very well should I wait on the bed?" she asked and Alyssa shook her head "no it's ok I'll be right out" Alyssa told her and Bella nodded and left the doorway so Alyssa could shut the door.

Once Alyssa was alone again she rushed back to the bathroom and continued getting ready once she was ready she went back to the bedroom and looked around. She then took a deep breath and sat on the bed for a minute.

After a few minutes she sighed deeply and decided to get up and leave the room and head out to meet Bella and Tom, "keep your guard up girl don't let your guard down just cause they seem nice" she reminded herself.

She shook herself and took another deep breath. Once she was ready she went to the door after she opened it she was met by Tom who was about to knock on the door it seemed, Tom smiled when he noticed Alyssa.

"Well hello there I'm sorry if I scared you" Tom told her and Alyssa shook her head with a grin "it's fine I don't scare easy" she told him and Tom laughed "I see well I'm glad I didn't scare you" he said.

"Well it's lunch is about ready I was just checking on you to see if you were alright" Tom added and Alyssa nodded "thank you I was doing just fine I'm sorry I was a bit longer" Alyssa told him and he nodded.

:In the kitchen:

"Wow smells good in here hunny" Tom told her Bella turned around and smiled "thanks hunny you did most of it" Bella replied, Alyssa smiled and went to sit down "it looks amazing as well" Alyssa added, Tom went to the table and looked at the table "holy" was a Tom could say.

Alyssa put her hands together and prayed for a few minutes then she grabbed her fork and dug in Bella and Tom watched her, then they decided to start eating their own meals so they sat down at the table as well.

After everyone had eaten they retired to the living room. Alyssa was surprised to see such a pretty color for the room that Bella chose or that Tom chose. Alyssa blinked then and smiled, "such a pretty room guys who came up with it?" Alyssa asked.

Tom looked at Bella then back to Alyssa Bella smiled "thank you we hoped it would be a nice color and suit the wall Tom looked at Bella again and frowned "at first I didn't like the teal for the room but then we did the other rooms and it started to look real good" Tom told her.

Alyssa nodded and looked at the walls again "I'm glad you guys kept it if and when I have a place I'd do the same thing" Alyssa admitted, Alyssa then blushed and looked away Tom smiled at Bella then nodded to Alyssa.

Bella cleared her throat with a smile "well then ah that's nice to hear I'm glad to hear that truth be told I sometimes wonder if I'm alone in liking the color" Bella said "anyways what would you like to do now? We still need to unpack more. Could you help us?" Bella asked.