Chapter Ten

:A little bit later:

"Well thank you for letting us stay for a bit after the fact of mine and your Alpha fighting. I'm glad they've settled enough for me to stay and visit my girl over there" Kagome commented Alyssa blushed, "sorry I hadn't called home" she told her.

Kagome nodded "I get it now you were busy with your leg exact it's fine now I'm just glad you're on the mend it's no fun having broken bones while being human they tend to not heal properly" Kagome replied.

Alyssa nodded as Kagome and Cassie got up off the couch "well Tory come back whenever your ready but don't be two long okay?" Kagome requested and Tory frowned, "I don't think I'll be back by the feel of it" she replied.

"Right you've got the same feeling as Alyssa don't you?" she asked in a sad tone "well I'm glad I can bring one home with me then" Kagome muttered and Tory and Alyssa frowned.

"We can still visit but can't live there anymore in the barbaric we're sorry" Alyssa reminded her and she nodded "that's true but I wish things were still the same, as it will never be the same now you two girls are gone" Kagome told them at the door.

Kagome opened the door then and walked out with Cassie in tow "see you around I guess then girls" Cassie told them and they nodded "you bet" they both said and the door closed, "now what?" Koga asked and they all shrugged.

"I guess your our newest leader" Tory commented while Alyssa went back to the kitchen again Tory sighed "I hope your slightly rich or we're in shit" Tory whispered and Koga laughed but noticed she wasn't trying to be funny.

"Why? What's up?" he asked quietly Tory pointed towards the kitchen "she tends to eat a lot in the evenings more then during the day" Tory explained, "I can hear you bitch" she yelled and Tory smiled "sorry girlie but it's true" she yelled back.

Koga sighed deeply "isn't that a wolf thing any how? Not just her?" he asked and she nodded "true but her wolf for some reason loves to eat more then her human self, her human only loves soup and snacks during the day" Tory explained more.

"Yeah so was my late wife" Koga whispered and she blinked "are you thinking she might be or something?" Tory asked and he nodded "more and more by the hour since Blue told me what she was like earlier" Koga commented, Tory nodded then started to think.

"If that's the case then maybe I should use my cupid powers and help you two" Tory told him in a small voice and Koga's eyes lit up "is there actually such a thing as cupid?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Not really but I'm pretty good at helping people so much that I've been called that name a few times" she told him and Koga smiled "it'd love the help" Koga muttered and she nodded, Blue smiled at them "good luck" she muttered.

Koga snickered "we're going to need it I think" he muttered and she nodded as she two got up "well I think I should find a room so I can get fixed up for sleep" she muttered and Koga and Tory noticed then that it had gotten darkish.

"Damn it I wanted to go to the beach again today" Koga told Tory and she nodded "it'd be a good idea if just the two of you go tomorrow I think" Tory said and Koga nodded "yeah that's quiet the idea I should've thought of it" Koga muttered.

Tory laughed and patted him on the back "it's all good I bet you haven't dated in a while afterwards or during her being alive" Tory commented and he nodded "how'd you know?" he asked and Tory shrugged "I can just tell that's all" she muttered.

Alyssa hobbled towards the stove and started the oven. She looked around then and her head started to hurt Alyssa then had to grab her head as the pain had gotten worse, "what the F is happening?" she asked herself.