Chapter Sixteen

"Sorry Koga about your sheets as well" Alyssa added and Koga waved his hand "it's washable no problem at all as long as you're alright now i'll be alright as well" Koga told her and she grinned "I think I'm going to take a nap now" Alyssa said.

:Two weeks later:

Alyssa, Tory and Blue all went over to Kagome's house for their meeting Alyssa was now on the mend and was able to walk with assistance from time to time but she needed practice to walk so Tory and Blue were only there for support.

Once they were inside Alyssa sat down in the nearest chair right away. She didn't care if she hadn't greeted Kagome yet she needed to sit down as fast as she could, or gravity would help her and sit her down.

Kagome was in the kitchen getting drinks while Tory and Blue found their own spots to sit just as Tory had taken her seat Kagome came out with a tray with snacks and drinks on them, "I thought you guys would need some of this stuff" Kagome commented.

"Why thank you Kagome it's nice to see you by the way" Tory commented Kagome nodded as she set the tray on the table that was sitting in the middle of the room, "now onto business shall we?" she asked.

Tory and Alyssa looked to Blue and Blue nodded "as you wish madam" Blue replied and so Kagome sat down and started to think as to where to begin, Ten minutes went by and no one said a word.

Suddenly Kagome looked at Alyssa and grinned "I've got an idea that might work. Alyssa frowned and leaned as far away from Kagome as she could, "I know that look every time you get an idea something bad happens to me or us" Alyssa commented.

Kagome laughed at her "I know, I know it does seem that way doesn't it? But I swear this time it might work or could help us anyways" Kagome promised and Alyssa only shook her head, "I hope you're right this time" Alyssa told her.

And so Kagome started to explain what her plan was to the girls and the girls were surprised "you want me to what?! And when?! Oh my lord!" Alyssa cried and Kagome shrugged, "it's not so bad you're only flirting with him not dating him or setting him off course" Kagome commented.

Alyssa and Blue's jaw dropped while Cassie and Tory shrugged "how did we know you'd pull a stunt like this again" Cassie asked with a laugh and Tory shook her head "my poor bestie I bet you feel used right about now huh?" Tory asked.

Alyssa shrugged "I'm always thrown to the evil wolves it's nothing new" she commented later when she was grabbing some tea, Tory frowned as she realized this as well "I'm sorry my poor, poor girlie" Tory said.

Alyssa shrugged "meh I'm used to it or at least I am now" Alyssa replied as she looked out the window longingly "when will we be done here? I'd like to go back and rest" she commented.

Tory laughed "we've only started Alyssa we'll be here for a bit don't you want to visit some friends? Or family here?" Tory told her and Alyssa shook her head "not this time I plan to come back for that" Alyssa said.

Cassie nodded "yeah probably more time huh? I guess we don't have much time today for it do you?" Cassie asked and Tory shook her head "that's true we don't I'm sorry" Tory said then looked towards Kagome.

"So when is this so-called plan needing to work?" Blue and Alyssa asked and Kagome thought for a few minutes then looked at Alyssa "not long now I'm afraid, I'd say in another day or so he'll be here I'd think" Kagome finally replied.

:Meanwhile with Koga:

"It's so quiet without the girls who knew having three girls in the house could make things possible not just one woman" Koga muttered as he sat back and watched some videos on his phone, "I hope they're doing alright over there" Koga thought.