Chapter 1

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I groan as i sat up in bed, fumbling for the annoying device on the table by my bed.

I slam my hand on it finally looking where it was, glancing dazed at the time still half asleep.

6:45am.

I sigh standing up on the soft rug by my bed, shuffling into my closet to choose an outfit.

I choose a white blouse and black jeans, as well as a pair of black and white high tops.

I lay out the clothes my bed and go to shower.

My last day of high school was today and prom was tomorrow night, i didn't wish to go but my best friend did, her mother was a crazy woman, she wanted a break from her strict life and she had also been invited by a guy.

I didn't trust it, me and my best friend had been bullied the whole time of high school, my bestie got her first period 3 weeks back, she panicked and the girls mocked her and threw tampons and pads at her. I ended up running into it after hearing from student outside and wrapping her up, i had to explain why she was bleeding and everything.

It was awkward when i only carried tampons, having to explain to her how to insert them was so embarassing.

She thanked me.

She called me 7 hours after she went home, crying. Her mother had locked her in the closet to 'pray' after calling her a demon, a spawn of satan, the poor girl.

I would invite her to live with me but my dad was a perv and my mother an alcoholic. They also aren't very nice with words.

I unserstand why my mother became like she did, her mother was....molested-badly.

I shudder.

And then murdered by my mothers uncle.

Her dad died to suicide two years after.

My dad was raised the way he was.

They never touched me and i didn't really talk to them.

They gave me all i needed when i wrote on the notepad attached by magnets on the fridge.

When i asked for $100 for clothes i got it, hence why i had a forest green dress hung up in my closet and new jewellery of the same green.