Chapter 12

I looked between both men nervously as everyone walked to the food courts, i couldn't bring myself to relax, whenever I tried to look at something I felt their predatory gazes.

It was making me terrified.

That and i knew who they were.

If i was questioned by them i would pretend it was something the girls and I spoke about.

The girls had made me buy two sets of underwear, i refused the bright colours.

Bright colours weren't me.

Being as pale as i was, i enjoy being in the sun but a tan is something that didn't come easily upon my skin.

I was looking forward to the next 6 days, the cabin was awaiting me after i left the mall today.

The giggles of the girls broke me out of my thoughts and i smiled forgetting everything for a few seconds until i saw a face quite close to mine with green eyes gleaming miachievously.

I jumped at the proximity and stepped back into a toned chest."sorry" i say before turning and seeing bright blue eyes.

I feel my face go red as i see how close they both were to me.

"Hey guys!" Corrie calls out and i take the distraction as a chance to step away from them both.

I take a few deep breaths before looking up towards the 3, seeing two glares pointed at me.

I tentatively walk towards them, hearing footsteps trailing behind me.

"What we gonna eat?" Corrie asks, oblivious to the two glaring mens gazes on the side of his face.

"I don't mind" i say. I wasn't picky, as long as it wasn't very salty.

"Well theres the sandwich stall, pizza stall, there are burgers over there, and then there is the ice cream and sweet section" he says scanning the cafeteria area.

Four stalls were closed for some reason.

My eyes travelled to the ice cream automatically.

Me and my sweet tooth, i bit my lip hesitantly, waiting for anyone else to speak up.

I noticed that Creeper sat opposite me and Penny sat by my side, pulling me down to sit properly as i was stood lookinf around.

I was on the edge of the bench seat, Penny in the middle and Tallie sits on the other side of Penny.

On the other side it was Creeper, Lilly and Corrie.

It was rather awkward as Penny kept glancing at me and Creeper was just staring at me openly.

"I want pizza" Tallie speaks up and stands "anyone else?" She asks, Corrie joins her, then stares at Penny.

"I could eat some pizza" Lilly muttered before standing up with them.

"No thanks man" Penny said "pizza ain't for me today" he adds.

"Nor me" Creepers adds, making both women furrow their brows sadly.

They all walked away.

I look back at the stalls, chewing on my lip absentmindedly.

"Doll you gotta stop doing that" Creepers purrs and i look at him confused.

"You're biting your lip sweets" Penny adds, noticing my look.

I release my lip and stand up "i'm getting some ice cream" i say rushed and speed walk to the stall.

Sadly i hear two sets of footsteps and then an arm around my shoulders as soon as i stop at the counter.

I glance at the owner of the arm and see Penny, his eyes glinting as he looked at the flavours displayed.

I follow his gaze and i see my favourite flavours.

Matcha and Mint chocolate chip.

I flick my eyes between them, i couldn't decide.

I saw they had pots and realised I could get a scoop of each.

Yayy!

We all tell the guy our orders, Penny got a butter popcorn flavour ice cream cone, Creeper got a cookie dough cone.

And i got a mint chocolate chip and matcha pot. The guy gave me two scoops of each.

We got back after collecting our order and i immdediately got three glares.

I frown confused, it was just ice cream?

I then feel movement from my shoulders and my eyes widen.

Penny's arm hadnt moved.

I shrug his arm off gently and sit down.

We were all on one side of the table now and i was sandwiched between them.

I had a blush caressing my cheeks and tips of my ears.

I forgot.

"Hey Penny, Ivan?" Corrie speaks up.

"Huh" Creeper "yeah?" Penny.

"Do you guys like Rosalina?" Tallie speaks up instead of her boyfriend.

"Like more than friends?" Lilly adds in.

All 3 still glaring at me.

I sigh and stare down at my ice cream, I think i have had enough drama for today and i really cannot deal with much more, I'm meant to be relaxing.

Luckily for me i would be leaving the mall after visiting the art store.

So i could get to the cabin before dark.

I check my phone, 3:34PM, 3 messages, 1 email.

I frown, messages and an email weren't what i usually got, apart from my friends.

"We are just friends, aren't we Rosa?" Penny pipes up after a long pause.

"Huh?" I look up, now confused.

"Their question sweets" Penny chuckles.

"Oh yeah, friends, right" i agree.

"So we can get your number then doll?" Creeper pipes in.

I freeze in shock "what?" I breathe out.

"Since we are friends we can get your number, right?" Creeper says seriously, watching my reaction intently.

"S-sure, i guess it won't hurt?" I say nervously.

I give them my number and they both message me with their names.

I add them to my contacts as Penny🎈 and Ivan Creeper🦇.

I would change it later to Pennywise🎈 and The Creeper🦇

So i wouldn't forget who they were.

The group conversed before parting.

Well Corrie and Tallie did.

Penny and Creeper said they'd take Lilly back to hers.

"Well, i'll see you guys sometime" i say awkwardly to the two men.

They exchanged glances again "yeah, we'll see you later babe" Creeper said casually and pets my head.

"See ya sweetcheeks" Penny says before pulling me into a hug.

He lets go and i walk away "hopefully not that soon" i mutter almost inaudibly".

I grabbed some sketching pencils and a proper sketchpad from the art store before walking to my car.

The car park was nearly empty as i neared my car i see a red rose in my passenger seat, it had a piece of paper next to it.

Ours it read.

I glance around the area fearfully.

Nothing.

[1087 Words]-[NOT EDITED]