chapter VI.

-

''pedro ¿la amas? (Pedro do you love her?)'' Ferran asked me.

''Ella es mi amiga (She is my friend)'' i replied. I know what he meant and to be honest,I wasn't sure about my feelings towards her. She came back after few years in Italy with that asshole. I knew he was gonna hurt her somehow at some point but i didn't think he would pull her biggest fear against her. She hated being compared to anyone.

I guess i caught some feelings towards her back in days when both of us were new in Barcelona and my football career as FC Barcelona player was at the very beginning.

When we met she was already rooting for a Barça which i found cute. We became really good friends and helped each other. I helped her with stuff around living here and speaking because her Spanish wasn't that great but she became so fluent in like 4 months. She on the other side helped me working out and measuring my time when i was had to run to keep my stamina. We also played a bit of football and played. She could barely jog a ball at the beginning but she managed to learn it all.

She was very passionate about helping me. We had so much fun when she lived here and i hope to make much more memories with her here. I hope she will stay longer than she said she would.

''¿Pedri,Estás siquiera escuchándome? (Pedri are you even listening to me?)'' I must've zooned out because Ferran brought me back to reality with his words. ''Oh sí, lo siento hermano, estaba pensando en algo. (Oh yeah sorry brother,i was just thinking about something)'' I replied scratching back of my neck. ''¿algo o alguien?(something or someone)'' Ferran teased me as usual. But that's what friends do.

''Vamos'' (come on) i said and we got into the parking lot and drove to his house.
~
~
|| Juni's pov ||

It was slowly a dinner time and i was about to be done with the fish. I truly hope it will taste good. I also put the pistachios i bought earlier into a jar and put it on the kitchen counter.

Soon enough i heard the door open and close. I smiled to myself,happy he made it. I didn't expect him to even agree to the dinner but here we are. A few minutes later he arrived to the
kitchen.

''Hey'' his hey was kinda dry. ''Hi,thanks for coming'' i smiled a little.

''It's my house so why wouldn't i?'' He replied,leaning against the kitchen counter.

''Pedri listen,i know i shouln't have reacted that way yesterday. What you said was truth and i'm sorry for yelling at you and being rude'' i said while handing him the jar of pistachios.

''It's okay Juni,in fact i'm sorry too. I was rude too and I shouldn't have done it'' he apologized too. He accepted the jar,slightly chuckling,probably because it was funny to him i gave him a jar of pistachios ir because he was happy that i remembered he liked them.

He then he pulled me into a hug. It felt so good and comfortable. He smelled good too..

''Okay let's go est before it gets cold'' i said,pulling out of the hug and went to the kitchen counter,putting the food on plates.

''You really made croquettes?'' He asked and i nodded. ''I know you like them,i also know it won't be as tasty as from your mom but trying counts too,no? And also i tried them before and they were good so i think i learned them well. Practiced them just for you'' i smiled while cutting the fish and eventually putting croquette in my mouth to eat it.

He tried it too and said it was delicious. They were good to be honest. Of course not as good as his mom because she is goddess in making them. I know because i've tried them before when Pedro brought them packed home and i was there when i used to live in Barcelona.