chapter XXV. - ''never thought you'd do that''

I didn't fall asleep,I stayed the whole night up just because of her. I am worried and i want to sort things between us.

I will try to sincerely apologize and see how it goes.

It was around 6 am when i heard her move so immediately went to get a water for her.

When i arrived back,she opened her eyes and looked around,probably figuring out where she was.

''Where am i?'' She asked quietly.

''At my place'' i replied,being nervous what will happen once she remembers why she came.

''What am i doing here..wait...I remember bumping into Sebastian at the hotel i was staying to be alone and then he told me about you telling him that i'm in Barcelona'' she said and i closed my eyes and took a deep breath and opened them again.

''I'm so sorry Juni,i truly am. I don't know why i even replied to him. You know I don't like him and I seriously regret it. I had no idea he would want to come here. I just told him that to let him know you're safe'' I explained,hoping she wouldn't started screaming at me right away again.

''So you did...you did tell him..'' she whispered,starting to cry again.

''I'm so sorry Juni,i know shouldn't have and i regret it,please forgive me'' i said.getting closer to her so i could wipe off her tears but she moved away from me which kinda broke my heart but i understood it.

''You betrayed me'' she said,looking into my eyes.

''I didn't not Juni. You have to understand me'' i tried to save if as much as i could.

''Understand what? Didn't i tell you what he did? What he said? Didn't i tell you that i don't ever want to see him again? Tell me Pedri'' she said little louder while crying. It really broke my heart.

She didn't deserve it. Like i said to Ferran. She has already been through so much. And i wanted to her protect from everything bad but instead i am the one who hurt her.

''I said i'm sorry Juni,i know i fucked up!'' I said feeling tears forming in my eyes as well.

''Pedri why would you even respond to him? I don't understand how could you?'' She said crying.

''I told you i don't know. I know i'm such an asshole for doing it'' i explained.

''I'm sorry Pedri but you betrayed my trust and i never thought you'd do that'' she said getting up.

''Where are you going'' i asked as i saw her getting up,going to the main door.

''Don't know,just away. Away from you'' she said.

''You can't leave now,you're weak'' i said,going after her.

''I was always weak and that's probably why i got toyed and betrayed by those i trusted. You are the third one. I'm sick and tired of it!'' She screamed,tears not stopping falling down her cheeks.

But on the other side i was grateful that she was actually letting it out. Everything.

She was the type to keep everything to herself..

|| Juni's pov ||

''I was always weak and that's probably why i got toyed and betrayed by those i trusted. You are the third one. I'm sick and tired of it!'' I screamed,tears not stopping falling.

I couldn't actually believe that Pedri did what he did. He was literally the only person that i thought would never hurt me or betray me. My father was the first one. Manipulating me how he will fix everything and how everything would be okay again. It never happened. Those were just blank words that he kept repeating for years. That's actually a reason why i left my home country and cut him off because he was toxic liar who kept on manipulating me. He hurt me so much. So damn much. I have loved him so much as little kid but the love vanished and i'm kind of grateful i cut him off. I could breathe again freely.