chapter XXIX. - ''i think i like you''

I decided to get up and make myself slight breakfast which meant just fruit bowl.

I ate while scrolling dowm my phone,looking at other people lives and what are they up to.

Then i went to do my skincare and slight makeip which meant fixing my eyebrows,applying some mascara,blush to look like i am actually a living person and not dead,eyeliner and lip balm because it was starting to be slightly cold in Barcelona.

In the end i went with baggy blue mom jeans and oversized royal blue hoodie and my nike AF1 sneakers.

I went grocery shopping and as well looked around in Zara,H&M and other clothing stores became what if i find something pretty for tonight.

Thankfully my wallet remained slightly the same amount of money as they were before entering the shops. I only bought something in grocery store.

I also stopped by a restaurant and had some quick lunch aka pasta.

When i arrived home,it was already 2 pm which meant i should start getting ready now.

I fixed my makeup a bit and curled my hair a bit snd thencwent to my closet,looking what to possibly wear. I was so nervous.

Calm down Juni,you are just going out with Pedri. You best friend don't be nervous.

After starring and looking around my closed for like 30 minutes i finally managed to find something good enough for the date.

I applied a lipstick on my lips and zipped up the shoes

I applied a lipstick on my lips and zipped up the shoes. I checked the time and it was 16:57 pm so i decided to just go wait outside for Pedri.

He arrived exactly at 17:00.
I smiled and went to the passanger seat.

''Hey,you look good what happened to you?'' He said as soon as i closed the door and buckled my seatbelt.

''You don't look bad either what happened?'' I said back.

''Honestly i don't know,so you're ready to go?'' He asked.

''Yeah,take me wherever you want to'' i said while smiling at him.

His playlist was playing in the car,the sun was slowly setting as he was driving to the unknown destination.

He drove past the beach close to the harbor and we arrived at the Aquàrium.

''You're kidding right?'' I asked him as he parked.

''Why would i? I rented out the whole place for us so we don't get disturbed'' he said as he stopped the engine.

''It's so beautiful thank you'' i replied having sparkles in my eyes.

''Also there are some tulips for you in the backseat'' he said,pointing at the backseat.

I turned around to see beautiful bouquet of tulips

''Those are rare to find or even harvest,how did you-'' i said but he cut me off

''I am not telling you. I have my own ways and secrets,now let's go'' he said and got out of the car and quickly went over to my side,opening door for me which shocked me because I didn't expect it.

We entered and i was speechless about how beautiful it was.

The atmosphere was just so beautiful and she fishes were swimmimg above us. We were walking beside each other,i was admiring the various sea animals. My focus was on the the jellyfishes which were the most beautiful in my opinion.

I didn't notice that i was the only one admiring the sea world.

''It's so beautiful'' i said while my eyes were still looking behind the glass.

''It is'' he said and i looked at him to smile at him but i saw him already looking at me.

''Which one looks the prettiest in your opinion'' i asked,turning around,admiring how the tiny sharks were swimming right beside me.

''It's you,you are the prettiest one here'' he said making me turn around again to face him.

I was shocked to hear what i just heard.

''What'' I wasn't sure i heard right.

''Listen,i know that things were messy between us and i once again apologize for it. I just...I'm confused because i find you beautiful,and i love being around you and i think i like you'' he said while standing in front of me.

''I think i like you too'' i replied,looking into his eyes.

————————————————————————
a/n : it's getting were we are want it to,right??🤗