chapter XXIV. - ''pedro''

I didn't say anything,I turned around again and walked away. Tears started forming in my eyes and eventually started falling which made my vision blurry and i still felt dizzy.

I don't know why or how i managed to arrive where Pedri lives. I just went there unknowingly.

I rang on the bell only for some chick opening the door. She was confused while i knew i looked horrible. Probably my mascara all smuggled and messy,my red and puffy eyes.

''Who are you'' she asked while looking at me as if i killed her family.

''Call Pedri'' i said while holding my forehead.

She rolled her eyes but eventually she left to get Pedri.

He came to the door in his sweats and hoodie. He looked confused and surprised to see me.

''Is.... Is it true?'' I asked while trying to sound normal and keep up my balance.

''What are you talking about,come inside'' he said,moving to the side to let me in but I didn't move.

''ANSWER ME'' I screamed,chocking on my tears.

''What does this crazy bitch want Pedri'' the chick asked as she came to the door.

''Luna leave'' he said cold hearted to the chick beside him.

She scoffed and left,before leaving she hit my shoulder,making me lose balance but i managed to stand on my feet,holding a wall.

''Come inside Juni'' he said again.

'' answer me Pedro'' i looked at him but started crying again.

''What truth'' he asked.

''That you told Sebastian i'm here in Barcelona'' i asked while tears were falling down my cheeks.

''Yes...but listen Juni-''

I didn't let him finish and turned aroud to leave because i truly wasn't in a mood for his bullshit,lies,excuses and i wasn't feeling well. But he reached out and held my wrist but i backed away,making me lose my weak balance.

Pedri caught me and then everything went black.

|| Pedri's pov ||

It was a match day and i was supposed to be focused on the game but instead,my mind was on Juni. I feel bad. So bad and I regret what i did. There is actually no normal explanation. I even didn't know why i did it. I wanted her to hate me so i can move on because my focus should be on football only but I didn't work. Football was second and even Xavi noticed which is not good. I was in the starting squad but didn't give good job. Xavi didn't tell me anything because he spoke to me yesterday after the training.

I needed to get my shit together and well. I got subbed off in the half time because my performance was bad. I know it. So i watched the second half from bench and thankfully we won.

I avoided every possible eye contact with xavi because i knew that if i make one,he will want to talk to me again. But i will do better. I have to if i want to hold my position in the first team.

While i was waiting for shower to be available, i texted Luna to meet up. Don't get me wrong i needed to release stress and she was currently the one who could make it possible. I met her at the club the other day and well we hooked up like twice already. Nothing serious. She agreed. I didn't even like her but she was what i needed now. It makes me such an asshole. Maybe i really am one....

I showered and then went out of the changing room to see my brother.

''¿Hermanito,qué tal? (Little brother how are you?)'' he asked and hugged me.