chapter XXXIV. - ''i love you''

|| timeskip - juni's pov again ||

I was waiting for Pedri by the exit and he eventually arrived after like 20 minutes.

''Let's go,we have a reservation to catch'' he said and took my hand.

''When did you even make it'' i asked confused because we were together ever since the last night.

''I made it when you were cooking let's go miss curious'' he said and got into his car and i did as well.

He drove the the restaurant that was known for being hard to get reservation in. Soon he stopped the engine and got out. So did i.

''How did you-'' i couldn't even finish my sentence,he cut me off by kissing me. Thank god we were already inside. A leaked picture of us kissing outside would be...stressfull. yeah...

''You ask too much guapa'' he said as he pulled out and reached out his hand for me to hold it.

I didn't say anything. I just smiled at him and took his hand in mine,interlocking our hands.

We arrived further into the restaurant and got greeted by a waiter. Looks like he already knew who we were. Well... who Pedri was.

''I will now serve you the food that you had ordered'' the waiter said and left before i could even say anything. I turned my gaze to Pedriceho was widely smiling.

''What is it Pedri? You didn't have to do that,we could've just go grab Mcdonalds or something'' i said,kinds panicking because the restaurant was fancy as fuck.

''Relax,you deserve it guapa'' he smiled while looking at me.

Soon the food arrived and gosh,it was like a heaven. There was a plate with pasta,paella, rice with meat and some salad.

''Enjoy your meal and remember that you don't have to eat everything. Eat as much as you can'' he said,picking up his fork to start eating.

We managed to finish most of it. I asked the waiter whether i could get the rest of the paella packed home,he was so nice to agree. I was ready to receive paycheck but the waiter didn't bring any. I looked confused at Pedri.

''It's already paid'' he chuckled as he said that.

''Pedri what the hell,let me pay for me'' i said.

''I invited you on a date so i'm paying'' he smirked and just got up.

So did i and followed him.

''Let's go for a little walk hm?'' He suggested and nodded even though my body felt heavy from all the food i ate. But a little walk wouldn't hurt me.
It would actually help me to digest the food.

We eventually arrived at Bunkers del carmel a place where you could see a whole Barcelona as if it was on your palm. Sun was slowly setting.

It was some sort of hike but i didn't mind as we were talking about what how we did when i was in Italy and he was playing actively for Barça.

''Did you walk me here on purpose?'' I asked suddenly as we were looking for a spot where we could be alone from everyone.

''Maybe'' he teased.

''Even if you did it doesn't matter,it's so beautiful here i nearly forgot how'' i admitted,looking in front of me,adoring the view.

''Juniper'' he called out my name,getting my attention.

''Ferran told me you think i don't love you'' he started.

''Well,do you? Because i do love you'' i said,looking at him with serious expression.

''I love you too'' he confessed.

It made butterflies in my stomach and my heart felt like it's going to explode.

''Will you be my girlfriend?'' He asked,looking into my eyes. As if once again there was just him and i.

''Yes,yes i will'' he smiled and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss,wrapping my hands around his neck. And he smiled onto the kiss,kissing me back as well.

—————————————————————————
a/n : PEDRI WON AN AWARD,LEWANDOWSKI WON AN AWARD AND TER STEGEN TOO 🤗❤️💙
BARÇA IS PLAYING TMR
PEDRI'S BDAY IS TOMORROW OMG