chapter XXX. - ''let's take it slow''

The eyes i always admired and always get lost in.

It felt like it was just me and him at this moment.
No one was around so it felt like no one else existed.

He came closer to me.

My heart felt like it's going to explode.

He leaned in and his lips touched mine.

They were so soft.

We both started moving our lips,deepening the kiss. But before i went to a makeout session,we both pulled out.

''They still taste the same'' Pedri said as he pulled away.

''There is no way you remember it'' i replied,chuckling at the thought that Pedri actually remembered how my lips were back in 2020.

''Trust me,i have been manifesting this moment ever since that kiss happened'' he said,licking his lips.

''Your lips are still so soft'' I mumbled while looking at them.

''I like you'' he confessed.

''I like you too,i don't know since when. It just happened'' i replied,chuckling to myself.

''Let's go to our another destination,shall we?''
He suggested and started walking towards the exit. I went to him and wrapped my arm around his.

''The Pedri González has something else up his sleeve?'' I smirked while we were walking.

''Always guapa'' he winked and soon we reached the end. We thanked the main manager for letting us be there in private and closing it just for us.

We went into his car and he typed a destination into his GPS. From what i saw,it wasn't that far away.

The ride was peacefull,music was playing and we spoke about random stuff and after like 40 minutes we arrived at emoty parking lot. It was already dark like it was around 10 pm but it was only a little past 7.

This time i quickly got out the prevent him from opening door for me. I noticed how much he is trying his best to treat me as best as he could but i wanted to show him that he didn't have to. He went into his trunk and grabbed a basket.

''Okay let's go'' he said and reached out his hand for me to take it. Which i did.

He led to me to the beach,there was a complete darkness. He pulled out a blanket from the basket and put it on sand.

We say down and he pulled another one,covering us but mainly me. He knew that i was supposed to be warm and that I shouldn't get cold due my health with makes me have the medication that i by the way started taking again but like ever since the next day i had that one argument with Pedri and fainted. It have been good since then.

''What a thoughtful man you are'' i teased him.

''I mean i have to impress you somehow no?'' He smirked while looking at me. I could see it through the dark.

But it didn't end there. He pulled out LED lights on string powered by batteries and arranged it around us so we would be able to see each other and around us. Then he pulled out toasts made by him,covered in the foil.

''Omg i missed these'' my eyes were shining as if i saw a diamond. But Pedri's toasts were always like a diamond to me.

''Hahah you remember them'' he laughed.

''Of course i do! I love them you have no idea how much i craved for them in Italy'' i replied,immediately unwrapping the foil and taking a bite.

''You taught me though. You could make them yourself when you craved them'' he replied,fixing his hair.