chapter XVII. - ''i miss her''

|| Pedri's pov ||

It has been two days since i've arrived to Tenerife. Don't get me wrong. I loved it here and everything was amazing here. I did various exercises and trainings to return of pitch as soon as possible. I couldn't wait to play again.

And also, I was with my family which I dearly loved and was so grateful to have them.

Even though i was surrounded by them and have a great time with them,my heart felt little empty.

I miss her.

I miss Juni.

In those two days I realized that i might actually like her even though I didn't want to admit that.

I did talk a bit about it with Fer but not too much because in the end he is a brother and he would tease me.

I preferred to hang out with my family and not thinking about anything else. Just enjoying the moment.

Of course Juni was still on my mind all the time for unknown reason.

I couldn't wait to see her again.

It was kinda weird that in those two days she didn't even text me. It did made me a bit upset but i truly tried to live the moment because i knew i had one more day and then I'm returning to the Barcelona again,going to workout as much t as i can and do what i love the most. The football.

I've always focused on it.
I was never craving to date or go on dates. My life was only my family and football. It had me occupied enough. And i had the right focus.

~
|| timeskip - BCN - still pedri's pov ||

Three days passed by quicker than I thought.
I was happy to be back even tho i will miss Tenerife.

I also couldn't wait to see the boys but mainly Juni. 

Honestly,i thought that i would figure out my feelings towards Juni but i was still confused. I only wanted to focus on football but then Juni came into my mind. Only her.

But then. What does she feel towards me?

She didn't even text or call me in those three days.

~
When i arrived in my home,i got met with pure silence and when went into her room which used to be my guest room but it's her room now. I knocked but got no response so i went only to be met with silence and empty,tidied room.

I was confused

I decided to call her.

It was weird that i was the first one to do so and not her when she was the one who was supposed to call me.

P: hey
J: hi
P: where are you
J: i kinda forgot to tell you
P: tell what
J: i found an apartment and i moved in yesterday
P: and you didn't bother to tell me?
You didn't even text or call me
J: Pedri...let's not argue over a phonecall okay?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for calling you annoying and being rude to you few days ago. I didn't mean it. And i'm sorry for not telling you about me moving out
P: thanks for your apology,wanna meet up?
J: oh i would but Ferran is coming over so... Maybe tomorrow?
P: whatever Juni

And that how to ended the call. So she was busy being with Ferran these days i see.

That's when i realized that i have to get ride of my feelings towards Juni. Whatever my feelings towards her were.

I needed to only focus on my football career anf somehow get Juni out of my mind. She is just a friend. Nothing more.
—————————————————————————
a/n : thanks for 800+ reads,don't forget to vote if you like it (ikr its not the best but i have good excuse -> its my first book 🤠)