chapter XVI. - ''i miss him''

~
|| timeskip - juni's pov ||

It has been two days since since Pedri has left.
Three days since i last saw him and spoke to him

I had gotten closer with Ferran. He had helped me to search for an apartment and helped me to find a job. My past job was doing some stuff from computer at home but since it was in Italy and i would have to go there to the office at some point to submit my work,i just decided to quit. Now i was working in the museum of Salvador Dalí. I liked art. And going to the art galleries and museums.

It was such a cool job.

And about my apartment,i planned to move in the day Pedri will be supposed to return. It was planned of paper and not on purpose.

I had so much things to do.

I wanted to text Pedri but there kinda wasn't a time and my apology needed to be done face to face. Not over text or call.

I miss him though.

I missed him while i was in Italy.

I miss him now.

He has such a special place in my heart.

I was just hoping things will go well again between us.

oh lord only if i knew

I told to myself that i would apologize to him when he returns.

Besides this all,i was slowly moving into my new apartment and cleaned it.

Ferran helped me a lot. Helping me setting up the furniture and stuff like shelves.

I knew that if Pedri was available,he would be tge one to help me but now that he was still at his home island and injured,I didn't want to wait on him. I also didn't want to bother him.

Again. I did miss him. 
But what did i feel towards him?????

What was wrong with me??

What do i feel towards him?

He is my friend so why do i miss him this much?

Is it normal to miss him like that.

Ever since what happened. Well ALMOST happened at the couch,he just couldn't leave my mind. Of course i fucked up by yelling at him about Ferran but it truly was none of his business.

I know that it might be weird for pedri since we are his friends but still.

If i wanted to date any of Pedri's friend,i would have asked him. But i have no interest in dating Ferran. He has just been a good friend to me and we both freshly broke up so.

Us dating is just no.

With Pedri it's little different.

It would be a lie if i didn't say that he wasn't attractive. He was i mean it was Pedro González that we are talking about.

He was attractive as fuck.

I continued cleaning my apartment until late night. Ferran was here to help me but he left because he had training around 5-6 pm.
—————————————————————————
a/n: short chapter because i wanted to divide juni's and pedri's pov so-