chapter VII.

In the 62' minute FERRAN SCORED. I quickly put the remaining popcorn on the seat and jumped in a joy just like the whole stadium did. I hugged Pedri while jumping in a joy and he did too. We made an eye contact and suddenly it was like the world has stopped..

I felt so lost in his eyes and i think he felt lost in mine too. We stared into each other's eyes for quite long but we were in our own world.

We got back into a reality by the referee who blowed a whistle to resume the match. 

Then some substitution came up right after,in the 66' minute Raphinha scored making the stadium cheer again.

Talia behind us was so happy and Rapha blew her a kiss,pointing at her.

By the end of a match second João scored making the final score 5-0. It was truly one of the matches ever. The dominance of Barça was so strong. After the match ended,Pedri persuaded me to come with me into a locker room. I ended up going.

''Debes ser la Juni de la que Pedri sigue hablando(You must be the Juni that Pedri keeps talking about)'' Raphinha came up to us,greeting Pedri and me.

''Sí, soy yo (yes,that's me)'' i smiled shyly. I might seem tough but i'm shy as fuck in front of people.
Especially new. Of course i knew some of the players from before but a lot of them were new.

''eres de lo único que habla (you're the only thing he talks about)'' he said making me laugh.

How cute..

''Eso no es cierto, lo único que te dije es que ella es mi amiga que regresó de Italia. (That's not true, the only thing I told you is that she is my friend who returned from Italy.) Pedri replied.

We all laughed and also Alejandro,Pablo and Ferran who heard it did.

''Admítelo hermano, últimamente sólo hablas de ella. (Admit it brother, lately you only talk about her) Ferran said from afar.

''algunas personas podrían pensar que te gusta ella (some people might think you like her)'' Alejandro said,making pedri's face red.

''No os preocupéis chicos, él también habla de vosotros. (Don't worry guys, he's talking about you too) i said making them loud by cheering.

What a beautiful friendship they have all together.

''que lindo de nuestro pedrito (how cute of our Pedrito)'' Pablo said,messing Pedri's hair.

''Celebremos nuestra victoria con una cena, ¿qué te parece? (Let's go celebrate our victory with dinner what do you guys think?)'' Ter stegen,the capitain of today's match said making  everyone yell too. ''Vamos también(Let's go too hm?)'' Pedri told me,taking my hand,leading me out of the locker room.

I guess he knows where everyone will be going. I think it's always the same place.

''Is my outfit gonna be okay? I mean I'm literally wearing a football jersey'' I asked,sitting into a passenger seat.

''It's fine,and football jerseys are a thing now so you have pretty fresh fashion outfit'' He replied,starting the engine.

''So you're saying i look good?'' I asked,laughing because he actually never really said that.

''Yeah,you look fine. You actually are missing something'' he replied,focusing on the road.

''Like what'' i asked again,being lowkey confused.

''My name on your back'' he smirked but hid it by touching his jaw.

''Why would i? It's not like your my boyfriend'' i awkwardly laughed.

''Not yet.. But i'm your friend,i do deserve your support by you wearing my jersey'' he mumble the first two words so I didn't really hear him but i could hear the rest of the sentence very clearly.

He is being suspicious.

''Okay,we are here'' he said as he parked his car.
We got out of a car and went to the enterance together. There were already some players so we went to the huge table they had reserved and sat down. The actually had a seating arrangement so pedri was next to Pablo and Ferran. Next to Pablo there was Fermín and Lamine and next to Ferran there was Frenkie and Araujo. Basically he was surrounded by his teammates and i was sitting a bit far from him but i could still see him. I was sitting next to João Félix and Raphinha on the other side. Jules and Alejandro was close to us as well and Ilkay and Robert were closer to Pedri. (What a chaotic seating ikr) the rest if the team was all around those all players I mentioned.

João was really fun to talk with. He was a new here so we decided to stick together for the night because everyone else were talking to each other. I got to know a lot about him and i also told him a few things about me.

During my conversation with João i could feel a pair of eyes on me. I was focusing on João so I didn't see who but when i finally looked up and looked around myself,i could see Pedri's gaze on me. His teammates were talking to him but he was looking at me.

weird.

I didn't think much about it and just continued talking with others,mainly João and ate the food.

|| timeskip ||
Since the match was in the evening and finished at 11 and everyone spend in the restaurant 45-50 minutes we all decided to part our ways to go home. Of course since I temporarily liced with Pedri,i went with him. He didn't say anything the whole ride.

I thought he was maybe tired or his injury was hurting him.

I just ignored it because it was tiring day

After he pulled to his house,he got out and waited for me to do the same and went inside. Again,no conversation.  Not even 'good night'.

I just sighed,took a quick shower,doing my night routine and went to sleep. Confused why Pedri is acting like this.
————————————————————————
a/n : hope you like it, excuse any grammar errors in English and Spanish. Don't forget to vote <3