chapter XIV. - ''he likes you''

''Hey Juni'' ferran said as soon as i stepped into his car. ''Hey ferran,where are we going'' i asked whiled putting on the seatbelt.

''To the restaurant nearby'' he said and started driving.

~
The drive only took like 20 minutes and we spoke about random stuff.

When we arrived,Ferran being gentleman opened the door for me and held the door open fir me to enter the restaurant. It was nice gesture from him.

We sat down and waitress brought us menus.
''Choose whatever you want okay?'' Ferran said.
''It's cute how you think i'm gonna let you pay'' i smirked,looking at him and them into a menu again.

''Come on,it's my treat'' he said.

''We will see okay?'' I laughed.

''Did you choose what you want to eat?'' The waitress asked as she came.

''I will take the beef steak with potatoes'' ferran replied,making the waitress write it down.

''I will take the vegetable salad'' i said to her without showing any emotion.

''Okay,will bring it to you both soon'' the waitress said and left.

''What's up'' Ferran asked,making me look at him.

''Nothing much,what about you?'' I asked because the best way to ignore a questing is just shortly reply something and then ask back.

''I know that when i picked you up,you didn't come out of Pedri's. You were already outside'' he said making my eyes wander everywhere just not his.

''I just went outside for some fresh air,nothing more nothing less'' i replied,still avoiding his eyes.

''You and Pedri fought didn't you?'' He asked again making me look at him again with sad expression. I guess he already understood from my expression that we did.

''Juni why? You two are good friends'' he said.

''That doesn't mean we can't fight. It's because of you anyways'' i replied to him folding my arms.

''What?'' He asked,not really understanding.

''He is just being overprotective. He always was. He didn't like the fact that we are going on lunch'' i replied.

''Because he cares about you'' he replied.

''Bullshit,he is just being annoying,i hope he had gone to Tenerife already'' i said,drinking a glass of water.

''Don't talk like that Juni,you know he has his reasons. You are very dear to him'' Ferran said.

''Stop covering him Ferran. I'm an adult and i can hang out with whoever i want to,even if it was his brother'' i said.

''You still can't see that he likes you,can you?'' Ferran said again. I don't know how he came up with it.

''He does not'' i replied. I was so sure that Ferran was wrong. And then the food arrived and we ate.

~
''Thank you for the lunch,next time i'm paying'' i said to him as we arrived in front of Pedri's home.

''So you do want next time'' Ferran laughed.

''Believe it or not,you are nice'' i said he fake gasped.

''Thank you i guess,see you again soon'' Ferran said as i stepped out if his car.

''Well, thank you for inviting me and yeah,see you soon,bye'' i said,he said bye to me as well and i head inside.

When i unlocked the door to his house,i was met with silence.

Weird.

I thought he would be home

I went to bathroom to wash my hands and then went to kitchen to get some water. I saw a note on the kitchen counter saying :

''I'm at Pablo's if you are wondering. Don't call me even tho i don't even expect you to do so since i'm annoying. Then I'm leaving to Tenerife tomorrow for three days'' - P.

—————————————————————————
a/n : not really interesting chapter ikr😅
but when Pedri gets there,things will go interesting