chapter XXXIII. - ''kiss''

I woke up because of sun hitting my face through the curtains,i saw Pedri laying next to me on his stomach and his right arm resting on my stomach.

I didn't regret what we did. I loved him dearly. He was such an important person to me and like i told him. In order to make our friendship well...know kinda relationship even though we aren't official yet,we had to somehow hurt each other we forgive each other.

I quietly woke up to take a quick shower and did skincare together with teeth brushing and went to kitchen to make some breakfast for me and him.

During me making pancakes,he walked in in his pants without any shirt. I couldn't help but stare.
I mean it's damn Pedro González.

''Morning'' i said smiling at him.

''Hi,what are you making?'' He asked as he walked closer to me.

''Pancakes but i'm not sure if you can eat them because of your diet. I don't know much about it,sorry'' I awkwardly looked at him.

''It okay,it's not like few of them will kill me,i will burn it during training so no worries'' he said while standing behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled at his touch.

I loved his touch.

''You don't regret what we did last night,do you?'' He suddenly asked while his arms are still around my waist.

''No,i loved it. You were pretty good'' i giggled.

''You're Unbelievable guapa'' he said and kissed my cheek from behind.

''I know guapo'' i turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

''Your eyes are so beautiful. I get lost in the everytime is look into them'' i said while my one hair played with back of his hair.

''I could say the same about yours'' he said,looking into my eyes.

''Come on date with me again'' he added,his eyes not leaving mine.

''When''

''Tonight'' he replied.

''Don't you have a training?'' I asked confused.

''Yeah but it end at 6 or something,i can pick you up later'' he suggested.

''I can go with you right away so you don't have go all the way back here to pick me up if you don't mind'' i said making him nod.

''Of course we can do it this way if you don't mind leaving around 3 because there might be traffic and i don't want to run extra laps'' i he said,whining after the last sentence.

''Nah it's okay really. Also breakfast will be done soon'' i said,unwrapping my arms from his neck and focusing on the nearly burned pancake.

Timeskip - 📍ciutat esportiva joan gamper :

I arrived at the training with Pedri,i sat at the back so the people who always stand there couldn't see me. I think they did but Pedri didn't stop this time so it was okay. No questions about me. I'm still just his friend anyways.

''See you after the training,i will be carefully watching you,be careful'' i said when he came up to the benches after he changed.

''Sí guapa, no te preocupes (yes beautiful,don't worry)'' he smiled at ran towards where other boys were. Soon the training began and of course,i couldn't get my eyes of him. He was doing so well and his red cheeks and sweaty wet hair. Made me droll over him in my mind.

''You're so in love with him'' someone said,making me return to the reality.

The someone was Ferran.