chapter XXXV. - ''we made it''

We stayed there for awhile and enjoyed the view and the atmosphere,sound of cars in the distance and the beautiful sunset that was still lasting.

''Do you want to come over to mine?'' He asked.
I looked at him and thought for a second before nodded.

So we went over to his place,hung out.
Watched some movie that neither of us really paid attention. We were busy kissing and well... we did IT again.

Felt like on cloud nine,not gonna lie..

He was just unreal in everything.

|| timeskip - 1 month ||

It has been over an month since me and Pedri started dating. We didn't say anything about us dating but i was sure that the boys knew. I mean we were mostly hanging out togethe but me and Pedri were still acting like friends.

Media didn't have any suspicion either. It was all good. I have been going to the Barça matches cheering for the team,after the match i would hang out with Pedri. I often gave him massages to prevent some sort of injury and also as some sort of award. I mean i awared him also differently.

We also celebrated Pedri's birthday kind of but not anything big because om his birthday he was in Madrid to play against Vallecano so he couldn't really celebrate it.

We just decided to postpone it.

He would celebrate his birthday with his family first tho. Which he did. He wanted to include me in it because i'm his girlfriend now. At first i was saying no,but in the end i agreed. I knew them so it didn't make me that much nervous. They were so sweet and welcoming. A real family. It was something unique for me to see because my family was torn apart so i didn't know how it felt like.

We spend wonderful day together with his family. Me,Pedro and Fernando played FIFA mostly Pedro with Fer and i was helping their mom. She kept saying she got it and that i should join them but i insisted on helping. She was also talking about how Pedro and Fernando were when they were little. Pedri's dad was talking with us. They were so sweet. They always were. They also knew my father was absent most of my life. Admired my mom for it. For raising two children alone actually.

We also prepared a cake for Pedri amd Fer's work was to keep Pedri busy and away from kitchen.

When everything was ready,me and pedri's parents walked out of the kitchen to the living room where the two boys were.

Pedri smiled as soon as he spotted us.

He blew the candles and kissed me,making me giggle onto the kiss. He hugged everyone and then we went to eat the food Pedri's mom made. The food also included croquettes,Pedri's all time favorite.

Pedri said he didn't really want anything but his dad got him new cleats,his mom brought him the necessities that every human being needs. And Fer got him a ticket to NBA game they both were talking about a loooooong time ago. I got him new shin pads that i managed to design and put there everything important for him. And also a hoodie,cause clothes are always the best present to be honest.

And that's how we spend celebrating his birthday. Little later but better later than never.

Today was a champions league qualification match Barcelona vs Porto. This match was very important because if we win it,we qualify for the actual Champions League. The team was truly working hard to prepare for it.

It was around 6 pm when Pedri decided to drive to the stadium. I was at his.

''You nervous?'' I asked,wrapping my arms around his neck.

''Not really,maybe a little. It's important game''
He replied,his hands resting on my hips.

''It will be okay,you will do good.'' I said to him smiling.

''If i score i will run over to you to kiss you'' he said.

''In public? On the stadium?'' I asked confused.

''Yeah,i find want us to hide from everyone,i want to kiss you whenever i want and wherever i want'' he smirked.

''Well we will see about that Pedro potter'' i was giggling and he kissed me suddenly.

''I will go now,got a kiss for good luck and my good luck charm will be in the stands so i will score,just wait'' he smirked again and left.

|| match started ||

Pedri was in the starting XI. Almost The old good squad that won the league last year was lined up,he waved at me,who was close enough to the pitch for him to notice. His family and other players families and girlfriends were there. It was gonna be a hard match.

But in the 30' minute Raphinha scored,making everyone yell and scream,the boys hugged and then the game continued. Porto was strong opponent so right before the half time,a player of Porto scored,making it 1-1.

Half time was there and me and Pedri's family are talking about it until the players started running back on the pitch. And then the second half began.

In the 72' minute Pedri received a ball from Gündogan,Pedri dribbled with the ball past the opponent midfielders,and shot on the net,making it go in. All the Culers got up from their seats,cheering so loudly,including me and Pedri's family. He did his iconic goggle celebration and ran toward us.

shit

That's when it hit me.

He scored

And he said he is gonna go kiss me if he does.

And he did.

His lips smashed against mine on the damn stadium with thousands of people.

He made it official..

He almost lost his breath so he pulled out and smiled at me before returning to the boys and they all hugged each other and high fived Pedri.

The match soon ended,for Pedri's health safety,he got subbed off but we QUALIFIED.

I was so proud of him. Of the team.

We are on our way to the Champions league!!!

I decided to wait for Pedri in front of the locker room. He eventually came out because they were busy celebrating inside of course.

''We made it quapa'' he smiled and hugged me and then kissing me.

''We made it'' i smiled at him and did the same.

We made the relationship public
Barcelona made it to the champions league

I believed good things are coming to both of us.

I believed that happy things are coming for me,because Pedri and his family felt like a home that i was desperately missing and searching for..

                                   the end

—————————————————————————
a/n : happy birthday to our pedri potter
PEDRO GONZÁLEZ LÓPEZ I LOVE U SM,STAY HEALTHY,BE HAPPY AND BE WHO YOU ARE
💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️
Also thank you for reading this book,ikr i might have made some typos or this book might not make even sense but i enjoyed writing it.

I'm already working on a new one so stay tuned!!
Thanks for all the votes,comments,i love you all

Ending it with magical number 3 + 5 = 8