chapter XXVI - ''leaving''

''What is it that you want hm?'' He asked while caressing my back to make me stop crying.

''My brother'' I replied while my face was buried against his chest.

''Your brother? And where is he now?'' He asked,kinda surprised because even though i had an awesome bond with my brother,we never spoke about deep stuff and about personal stuff like love life. We still hold contact even though we live somewhere else. He is a barça fan too and i used to invite him on the games when i first moved here.

''I-I don't know,probably Marbella or Málaga i'm not sure..'' i said,holding Pedri tight.

''Okay,take a rest here,i'll go call him and will see then okay?'' He broke the hug and pulled away,layed me down and got up,caressing my hair before leaving to another room to call my brother.

|| pedri's pov ||

She wanted her brother so be it. But honestly i have no problem with that or even calling him. He has been the most loyal guy to her. I hurt her so her brother is the only option.

He was a nice guy. He was strong too. I liked him from the very first meeting between us. I also got to know he is barça fan so that also gave him a good extra points. I believe he was shocked at first when he got to know me and Juni are friends but i guess he was okay with it.

I actually had his number but didn't really talk much. But it was time to dial his number and ask him whether Juni could come to him for few days or whether he would come here.

After i finished the call,i went back to the living room where she was laying with her eyes closed. She probably fell asleep no so long after i left to make the call.

I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.

''I'm so sorry,i truly am but i know you'll understand why i did that and we could go back to where we were'' I whispered to her and covered her with blanket and went to my room to get some sleep too because I didn't sleep at night.

[ timeskip - juni's pov ]

I woke up,it was dark outside which meant I probably spend whole day sleeping.

I knew i was still at Pedri's but he wasn't there?
I decided to look for him and found him in his bedroom sleeping.

He is such a good person. He apologized,he took care of me when i pushed him away. I stood there for a while and soon he woke up as well.

He got confused when he saw me standing in between the door.

''Oh you're awake?'' He asked with raspy voice.

''Yeah,i woke up a while ago'' i replied,still standing between the door.

''Oh i see,i spoke to your brother by the way and he said you could come for two days though because later he goes to Valencia to visit a friend'' he said as he sat up.

''Okay,well... thank you. I should probably get going and pack something'' i said and left his room but he got up and walked to me again.

''Call me when you comeback okay?'' He said.

''I will,i just...need time'' i replied,going to his main door.

''Of course. See you Juni. Take care and take the medication okay?'' He said as he hugged me. I didn't push him away. I still cared so much about him.

After we pulled out,i left his house and went to mine. I ordered uber because i lived like one and half hour from him and i truly wanted to just ho home quickly. It's been a while since i have been there too.

On my way home I decided to finally reach out to Ferran since i have been ignoring him for days now and i felt bad. I truly did but i needed to take a break from everything.

''Juni are you okay? I was worried sick about you'' he said as soon as he picked up the call.

''I know,i'm so sorry Ferran. I just...needed some time you know?'' I explained.

''It's okay Juni,but next time at least leave me on read i was really worried sick'' he said,clearly worried but relieved that i reached out to him.

''Yeah,i will. I'm sorry again'' i said while admiring the city.

''What about you and Pedri though'' he asked.

''I need time'' i replied.

''So wait what actually happened? Me and the boys heard you screaming at Pedri that day and then I haven't heard of you'' he said.

''Nothing really. He was rude to me and then the other day i found out he told my ex where i am'' i said to him and he didn't say anything for a while.

'''So things got even more heated between you two no?'' He asked after a while.

''Kinda. I'm leaving'' i replied.

''What? Juni what do you mean?'' He was shocked to hear that.

''I'm not leaving completely. I'm just going to visit my brother for two days to clear my head'' i replied.

''Oh i see,well. Enjoy it and come back stronger. And about Pedri,don't worry about him too much,do what your heart tells you. I'm sure he regrets everything that he did to you this past month'' ferran told me.

''I will see. I will try to figure it out'' i replied.

''I know you are in love with him just like he is in love with you so please realize that already. Both of you. Have a safe trip and see you soon'' he said and immediately hung up,not giving me a chance to reply to him.

And not so long after, i was in front of my apartment. I payed the driver and went inside to pack and clean of course..

—————————————————————————
a/n : sorry for the inactivity,i was so busy with school this week and had a lot of tests so I couldn't write anything. Next week is probably gonna be same until Thursday but i will try to write like 2 chapters and post the during the week. Happy November to y'all 🫶🏻