Epilogue

(Ready To Run By One Direction)

Karl's Pov

My heart beat fast as I ran down the street in the rain, Cora holding my hand with a giant smile on her face. Once we got to my car, I opened the door, and got in. She followed in suit, before I started my car.

Cora looked at me with a giant smile, before I turned my car on, taking off down the street.

The Welcome to Tennessee sign came into view after hours of driving. But wherever Cora is, will always be the place I belong. She had her head laid on the middle console, her are on my knee, sleeping peacefully as I drove.

I will never look back at the past, i will always focus on the future. Every moment has brought me here.

This girl and me. Now going on a vacation to Texas, instead of going there for work.

***

"Chat we still have so much longer to go." I groaned, as Cora drove.

My phone was set up so people could see us both. She looked in her mirror before merging back onto the highway.

"Chat this is Cora." I noticed all of the questions.

"Cora, this is chat." Cora said, with a laugh.

"You're an idiot." I laughed out, as she looked at the phone for a quick second.

"I got all this energy now!" She screamed, turning the music up.

"This time I'm ready to run!" She screamed, and I laughed at her.

"One Direction stole our relationship motto? Real not clickbait?" I said, causing Cora to laugh.

"So true, bestie!" Cora held up her pointer finger at me, in a mimicking way.

"Pull the car over right now and get out. I am not your bestie."

"Okay whore."

"PG CORA!"

"Asshole."

"Cora!"

"I make the car ride one thousand percent fucking funnier!"

"Cora Davis!"

"Dickbag!"

"Stop!"

"Fuck!"

"Stop it!"

"Tommyinnit would not stand a chance against me in a fight to the death."

"So true, Cora."

334 Words