1 ¦ Contradicting

A/N: Each chapter is a new story/fic. 

Ship: Bang Chan / Felix

Words: 1,303

Summary: Chan has spent half of the movie staring at the younger's face and profile. How could he not? He likes him so much, he can't help it.

---

The character in the movie screams one last time in pain and passes out on the floor. Devastating, it's what it should be, since there are only 15 minutes left to the end of the movie.

But Chan doesn't really feel anything for the character, he is focusing on the pouting Felix next to him. Felix, who seems to be close to tears if the movie doesn't turn well in the next 60 seconds.

Chan is currently rethinking if it still has been a good idea to call Felix for a movie-date in the theatre. See, he can't pause the movie right now and ask him if he maybe wants to watch something else. Because he would have, if they had been at home.

He, of course, didn't know the main character would've died this tragically, so uhm let's say it's a bit embarrassing.

He gets his crush's attention by placing a hand over his knee. Felix faces him with knotted eyebrows and the cutest apologetic look. Chan wishes he could kiss the freckles and the pretty lashes away, but that would be overstepping their boundaries.

So he leans closer and whispers anything - something reassuring, so that Felix's pout melts into a smile. In fact, he nods and squirms a little in his stool before staring back comfortably at the big screen.

And it's worth it, because the main character had only faked their death; 10 minutes later is it, when it gets revealed. Along with the plot twist, the character has also confessed to the love of their life, and is enjoying their happy ever after to the fullest.

Exactly what Chan is doubting of himself. He probably could never get to confess to Felix, because; boys shouldn't love other boys romantically, right?

But it's so painful for Chan to try so hard not to believe in his own delusions, to pretend they are just good friends, to pretend he wouldn't do anything for Felix.

He loves him so much and yet..

Felix sits there, his lips are creeping up into a smile because the character is finally kissing the person to whom they confessed. The screen mirrors Felix's glassy skin and almost makes it look like he's shining.

Chan has spent half of the movie staring at the younger's face and profile. How could he not? He likes him so much, he can't help it.

He stiffens for a second, as Felix leans in his personal space and on his shoulder, his left cheek pressing comfortably skin to skin.

He feels like his organs beginning to glow, and he smirks a proud smile.

Just then, the movie ends, and Chan could cry for the injustice – he would love to have Felix one more second so close to him.