Before We Start

I been thinking about writing a Birdflash book for a while now.

I love the ship and wanted to write one about it. I also notice that there aren't a lot of teen titan go birdflash books here so I am writing one.

Everyone who watch teen titans go know that in the show the team doesn't really respect robin that much.

I am also still mad about the whole prank with how they made him think his parents were alive and waiting for him in his room only to prank him by taping his room up and him getting stuck.

I am still pissed that happen. Image how he felt. A kid he watch his parents die right in front of him. He probably still have trauma because of that. Then they pull that prank on him it just sicken me.

Just because it was April fools doesn't mean for you to bring someone trauma up. I know they didn't know and all but still it just pisses me off. At least Raven try to stand up for him when it happen.

Not going to lie, when Slade mind control him and attack the teen titans it made me smile a little bit because they felt a small part of his pain that others seem to like putting on him. He been bully by others for years and that part just made me smile.

Anyways lets get to a few things that you may want to know.

Robin is always look down on by his team but when April fool come around it just get worse. All but Raven would prank him hard to the point that a normal person would just leave them and never return.

Raven isn't really that innocent either but at least she had a line to where she know if she takes it too far or not.

After another painful April fools, Robin lock himself in his room and stay there for days now. He would only come out when everyone is a sleep to get some food and use the bathroom but that it.

Kidflash was in the neighborhood when he decided to visit the teen titans. When he as where robin is they told him that he lock himself in his room. That is when he knew something was wrong.

Heroes:
Beastboy
Raven
Cyborg
Starfire
Robin: Dick
Kidflash: Wally
Moss
Menos
Speedy
Bumblebee
Aqualad
Batman: Bruce Wade
Red Robin: Tim
Flash

Villain:
Brother Blood
Jinx
Billy Numerous
Seemore
Mammoth
Gizmo
Kid Wicked
Slade
Doctor Light

⚠ Warning ⚠ This book might hold
Bullying, Violence, cursing, bad language, mention of death, mention of suicide, cutting, cutting scars, eating disorder, starving yourself, cruel pranks, trauma, depression, gore, mention of stabbing staying awake longer than you should, abandonment, neglect, mentally & physically abuse, and maybe even more.

Will be posted whenever

I don't own Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go or Dc