Those Lost Eye's

AN: I Don't Owen any of these Photos.

The only people that where left there was Katelyn, Ellie, Abi, Cody, Chester, Ray and Carly.

With the girl's

Ellie and Abigail where looking at Carly and Katelyn. The room was filled of Silent and the pressure of the air felt hard like a fight was about to brake.

"Hey Princes" Carly said Katelyn didn't reply.

"Kate" Carly said again but yet no respond.

"Katelyn" Carly said again but more angry but yet again no respond.

"KATELYN" Carly Yelled but this time Katelyn respond

"shut up" Katelyn said

"what did you say" Carly asked

With the boy's

"Oi Simon right" Cody asked "yeah why?" Simon replied "do you like Kate or something" Cody asked "WHAT NO I'M GAY" Simon said "oh sorry then" Cody said with a little smile. "Hey Ray what did you say to Kate" Chester asked "Just something to help her out" Ray said "Like what?" Cody said

"I SAID SHUT UP"

"that!" Ray said with a smile on his face. The boys grabbed there stuff and ran outside to the girls

WE HAVEN'T BEEN GIRLFRIENDS SINCES THE DAY THAT YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT RAY HITTING YOU

OR THE SAME DAY WHEN YOU HIT ME AND I BASHED MY HEAD

OR THE DAY YOU KISS SOMEONE WHO WASN'T ME IN A FUCKING ALLY WAY

OR WHEN YOU THREATEN CODY TRYING TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME!" Katelyn yelled with anger and sad tears forming in her eyes.

"SO YEAH WE'RE DONE!" Katelyn said

"w-what?" Carly said while tears where falling down her eyes

"we're done" Katelyn said and turned her head to face Cody.

Carly ran to her bus with tears going down her face feeling sad and angry. Katelyn went to cody and hugged him he hugged her back but they both feel to the ground With Katelyn crying her eyes out on how mad, angry and sad she is.

after an hour later Katelyn woke up to see she was on Cody's back while the brothers where walking her home.

At Katelyn's house

Katelyn went in-side and the brothers stared to walk home. Cody stopped in the feeling like something was about to happen. "Hey bro what wrong?" Ray asked "I don't know something just doesn't feel right" Cody said "lets get home I'm tired" Ray Complained.

A week had past since the break up and Katelyn has talked to anyone and hasn't left her house it got the brothers and her friends worried due to she was also not picking up the phone. Katelyn and her parents got into a fight and ended up kicking her out on Sunday at 1 am.

Katelyn's POV

It was stormy and dark out Katelyn was sitting in the same ally way when she found Carly cheating on her with. Katelyn didn't know how to feel about any of this. She loved her family and Carly but they both abandoned her, leaving her with nothing but a broken heart, It felt cold and lonely like it was lost and looking for something. Carly cheated but Her family kicked her out saying she was no use for anything or for anyone. It was getting Late and she had no where to go for the night.

02:30 am

with Cody

I couldn't sleep I was to busy about thinking about Katelyn and what went on today, I picked up my phone to see I got a Messaged from Katelyn.