Halloween

17:15
Katelyn's POV

Me and Abi went upstairs to my room and we got ready for tonight Abi was wearing ripped jeans, a white tank top and a black zipper jumper I was wearing net tights, black shorts and a long sleeve top with crisscross Down the front that was open at the front.

"Girl you look so good!" I said as I smiled. "You look like a stripper girl" Abi laughed. "Alright let's go" Abi said as she grabbed a book for the stuff she might get.

We walked downstairs and went into the living room so I could grab my bag and so I could get my shoes on.

"Your going out in that?!" Ray said as he walked up to me. "yes... I know it's a bit raveling but I really like this so much and I have been waiting so long to wear this... please may I go out in this!" I begged to Ray. He sighed then looked at Chester and Cosy then back at me. "Fine you can wear it..." Ray said "wait really?!" I asked. "Yes of course... only if you let us come with you" Ray said as he looked down at me and Abi. "I guess that will be fine" I said. "Great then let us get ready" Cody said as he walked passed me with a smirked on his face.

After 10 the boys finally came down stairs.

Cody was wear a old black suit that we found in the loft a few weeks ago with fake blood coming down his face.

Chester was wearing a outfit I picked out for him yesterday since he was wanting to go out with me anyways. He was wearing a black jeans, and a black top that had trick or treat on it with orange glow in the dark writing, he also had some make-up on to look like there was a pumpkin coming out of his face.

Ray was wearing a vampire outfit with his hair back and fake blood at his mouth.

"Well then let's get going before there's nothing left for us" Ray said as he put his hand on my head. "Before yous go I'm going to get a photo of the 5 of yous" Amabel said.

After the photo we went out and we stayed out for a while.

20:30

I was shivering a lot since it was cold out. "Hey you okay?" Cody asked. "Yeah I'm just feeling a bit cold I said as I walked closer to him. He unzipped his jacket and put it on me.
"Thank you Cody" I said as I gave him a hug, he hugged me back and whispered "anything for you love" I blushed a little then got back to walking with the others.

Midnight

We all got back home and we walked Abi back to hers. Me and Cody went outside in the background for a little bit with his dog. He had a cute little dog but I couldn't remember the name very well. I ended up falling asleep on the grass.

Cody's POV

I looked over to asked Katelyn something but when I looked over she was sleeping I tried to wake her up but she was not moving so I picked her up and took her to our room so she could sleep probably. I laid her down on the bed and laid next to her and cuddled her. We where both already in our pajamas so it was easier for me to left her up stairs. I couldn't stop thinking about how adorable she looked. These past few nights she been going to sleep after me. I didn't think much of it until I looked over to her phone to see a message from someone...

To be continued