are you ready for us pt2

Words 1080

Amabel came outside to get me and Cody but I was still wondering what he was doing here and what happened between Cody and Him.

"Darling, next time he comes up to us hold my arm or hand so I know that your safe" Cody Said.

"Huh?"

"My love when Laim comes over to us or to me or you I want you to come to me straight away so i know that your safe" cody said

"Okay I understand but wouldn't it be better if I'm always with you?" I asked

"Well we might need to go to the bathroom sometimes so if you stay with Ellie, Ray and Chester then you should be fine" Cody said as he put his hand on my cheek.

"while I wipe your tears from Falling, I will be the one who protects you" Cody said

"Yeah and your wise to say that" ray said trying to laugh.

"Shut up plus I'm very wise beyond my years" Cody said jokingly.

"Yeah, I guess your age just don't do the same for your brain since your so stupid" Ray said trying to laugh.

"Oh shut up" Cody said.

"Oi you 2 behave" Amabel said.

"Yes mum" Ray and Cody said at the same time.

"My apologies Ellie and Katelyn, I'm so sorry about them" Amabel said.

"Don't worry miss we've dated them for a while so we're used to them bickering all the time" Ellie said.

"You have manners???" Me and rat said.

"Well duh I just don't use them a lot since I'm young and that's okay for me not to" Ellie said.

"Fair enough" I said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone walked into the restaurant and everyone went quiet, even the adults the only younger people that where there was Ellie, me, Chester, Cody, Ray and Laim. The restaurant doesn't really look like it was made for children not even teenagers.

A lot of speech got said and even Ray had to say one. He didn't look like he was comfortable Doing it nor did he have any emotions on his face.

Later on after everyone was done eating we got to mangle and as soon as that happened Laim came up to me straight away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I bet your Thinking about what I said to Cody. Am I right?" Laim asked.

I tried to ignore him and look for Cody but he kept getting all up in my face.

'what is his problem doesn't he know that I won't talk to anyone if could tells me not to unless it's Simon' I said to myself.

I looked around a bit more when Laim caught my extension.

"You know Im the reason you and Cody are together? Everything time he had a crush on someone I would get with them but you out of all the girl I didn't realise he even liked you like that" Lian said.

"What?!" I said.

"If I found out sooner that Cody liked you I probably would of haved you wrapped around my fingers like all the other girls that Cody has liked" Laim said.

"Other girls?..." I thought

"Yeah I really thought at the party that you guys where together but when I saw how close you and ray where getting I thought you 2 might of been together instead" Laim said .

Laim went on and on about the girls that Cody liked before me and his ex's and how he just left them in the dark. Was he telling the truth or not I couldn't tell all I knew that I was hurt and didn't feel like being at this restaurant anymore. I told Amabel how I wasn't feeling to well and she said she would take me back but I told her I think I might want some alone time.

I tried to collect myself but I just couldn't to many emission was going through my head and I just wanted to be left alone in till I hread his voice.

Before Katelyn left
Cody's POV

I went to the bathroom but when I got out I saw Liam laughing and someone walked out.

'what has this idiot done now' I thought.

I went up to him to see what happened and he told me everything what he told Kate.

I went over to Ellie to ask where Kate was but she said that she doesn't know so I went over to my mum to see if she knew since she's really good at keeping an eye on people.

"Mum where's Kate!?" I asked.

"She went back home she said she wasn't feeling well" mum said.

"When did she leave!" I asked

"10-20 minutes ago" mum said

''shit'' I said

I walked to the door then as soon as I got outside I started running as fast as I could go to get to her. To make sure she's okay to make sure she safe. To make sure she not lost again. To make sure she knows that I love her.

I ran and ran and ran I didn't stop not even when my legs where about to fall of I kept running and did stop.

I saw her.

"Katelyn" I yelled

she was there I speed up a bit to get to her. To hug her and I did I hugged her. I hugged her as tight as I could.

"Don't listen to him" I said

"A-are you ready for us?" She said

"Huh?" I said confused

"Are you even ready for us for am I just your rebound chick?" She said.

"Don't listen to him please" I said

"Do you even lo-"

"PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO HIM PLEASE!

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU NOT TO HIM NOT TO ANYONE"

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU AT ALL PLEASE

PLEASE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME?!

I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU SO PLEASE

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THEY DID

PLEASE I BEG YOU please I love you"

I said as I screamed and begged her not to go not to leave me.

"C-Cody..." Kate siad.

I feel to the ground, my knees didn't want to work anymore, Her voice started to crack, tears started fall from our faces.

"I'm so sorry.... I should of listened to you and stayed away but he said that and I didn't know what to do" kste Said as she stared to cry properly.

"C-cody?

Cody?

CODY!?"

TO
BE
CONTINUED