Little Sisters Share Rooms

Frankie-Jean and Teagon were asleep in one of the four master bedrooms in the new house. Gunner and Decker share one of the master rooms. Then all the other kids have smaller rooms in the house. I have the master bedroom that walks out into a garden filled with fountains. With Tommy on his way over with his kids, Nikki is driving me to the ER. I have a really bad cough and at 2 AM, my doctor isn't open. But, this current coughing fit is so bad I can barely breathe. "Baby, come on. He just pulled up. Get in the car." Nikki says, grabbing me a little sweater from the closet. I give a quick hug to the sleepy Brandon and Dylan and talk to Tommy the best I can, telling him the boys can sleep in one of the empty rooms in the second house. I get in the car and soon Nikki gets in.

"Abigail Cobb!" A nurse calls out from the doorway. I get up before Nikki can help me and walk to her, coughing like crazy. "Follow me." She takes us to a curtained room and gives me a hospital gown. "Change into this in the bathroom." She says, pointing down the hall and handing me a cup. Without saying a thing, I know what it is. I roll my eyes and take it. After changing and doing my business, I meet my nurse out by her desk. I hand the pee cup to her and walk into my room with Nikki sitting on the chair. "They say anything?" He asks, his leg bouncing. "No, but you need to calm down." I say, coughing in between words. A 20 minute wait later and the doctor comes in. "Ms. Cobb, nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Quinn. This man is your..." "I'm her fiancée, Nikki Sixx." Nikki says, standing up and shaking his hand. "Uh huh. Okay, I'm going to check you out and see what the issue is." He says, getting his stethoscope ready.

"Pneumonia is what you have. I'm going to prescribe you some medicine and just send you home. You just need rest." Dr. Quinn says, walking out of the room. "Pneumonia isn't good. When we get home, I'll make you some soup. You just get into bed and relax. I'll take care of you." Nikki says before planting a kiss on top of my head. "My Dr. Feelgood." I laugh, which causes a lot of coughing. "Sh, baby, don't laugh. Just take it easy." He says, soothing my hair down. I give him a smile before the doctor comes in. "Alright, I've prescribed some medicines that will be safe for the baby. You have to take those-" "Baby?!" Nikki and I exclaim. "Yes, the baby. Abigail, you're pregnant. Congratulations." The doctor says. "What? You didn't know, Abby? Another baby? Oh my god..." Nikki mumbles. He wasn't looking too good. "Nikki, are you okay? Look at me." I command, grabbing his arm. "Abby, what about the tour coming up?" He asks. "I'm not going to go. You can take the other kids, but I need to stay. How far along am I?" I say. "It seems that you're about three months. You didn't show any symptoms?" Dr. Quinn asks. "I can't remember my last period. I've stayed a constant weight. Nothing's changed. Everything's been normal." I say. "Hm. Alright, it's probably because of stress. Don't worry. You'll be showing soon." He says, patting Nikki's back.

When we got home, the kids were up and ready. Tommy had breakfast burnt, so he had bowls of cereal and milk out. "God....never will we leave him in charge." I say. Nikki laughs and grabs my hand. Nikki and I had talked about the baby in the car. We're keeping him/her, of course. S/he will be sleeping in our room until they get old enough to sleep in their own room. Nikki called Tommy to have him call everybody else to meet us here so we can tell them the news. "Momma, look at what Uncle Tommy did to my hair!!" Tiggy shouts from upstairs. "Teagon, don't shout. Everyone, we have news to tell you about mom. We need everyone in the living room now." Nikki says, his voice echoing off the walls. While Nikki and I stand next to each other, tired and falling asleep, the kids and the three bigger kids gather around us in the living room. "Dad, Mom, what is it?" Decker asks, poking at our legs. "Sorry, guys. Well, Mom has Pneumonia and a baby." Nikki says in one big rush. "What was that, Sixx?" Vince asks. "I'm sick with Pneumonia. I'm also pregnant. We're having another baby." I say, holding Nikki's hand tighter. "Holy shit! Congratulations, man!! Well, it sucks you're sick, but you're having another baby!" Vince says, hugging us. Everybody holds us together in one large hug. "Momma, does this mean I have to move out of the room with Frankie?" Tiggy asks. "Oh god, no. Sweetie, you get to sleep with Frankie until you both go to college. The baby'll sleep in Mommy's and Daddy's room." I say, picking her up. Such a worried child.

It was three weeks before my Pneumonia went away. In two weeks, I have my first doctors appointment for this baby. Nikki says he'll try to make it, but they're trying to set up for this tour and the release of S.O.L.A. James and D.J. have been helping them a lot with it, but I helped with one song called Down at the Whiskey:

"We're runaways in a band
All roads lead to Hollywood
We'll leave a scar, won't give a damn
Vandalize the neighborhood

Do you remember when?

We slept all day in our clothes
That's OK in hollywood
Another shot, another show
All night long at the whisky a-go-go

Do you remember when?

[Chorus:]
We were on the run
Got loaded like a shotgun
Living out our dreams
Down at the whisky
We never made a dime
But, God we had a good time
We always made a scene
Down at the whisky

LA girls they paid the rent
While we got drunk on sunset strip
And all the cash they made we spent
On tattoos and cigarettes

Do you remember when?

[Chorus]

We were born to fight
And we were getting high
Livin' out our dreams down at the whisky

[Solo]

[Chorus]

We were born to fight
And we were getting high
Livin' out our dreams down the whiskey"

I decided to pop in the stupid while they're recording. "Hey, Abigail. What are you doing here?" James Michael asks. If you didn't already know, he's the singer for Sixx AM. "I came to surprise Nikki." I say, walking into the studio. I walk in to find a total disaster. "What the hell?" I mutter. "Oh, who's that, Tommy?" A girl asks. She's bleach blond with baby blue eyes. She's a model, you could tell. She was tall and skinny with a perfect tan. But, she wore nothing, but her underwear and bra. "Thats Nikki's fiancé." He says. He's drunk. "Tommy, where the fuck is Nikki and Teagon?" I ask. "I don't know." he says. I roll my eyes. "She's fucking hot, Tommy. We should get her to join." I hear the girl say. "Fuck off, bitch." I yell. "Abby?" I hear Nikki say as a door opens. "Nikki, what the hell is going on?" I ask, looking at him. "I went out to get Teagon some fruits and came back to this. Mick is in here, too." He says, opening the door. "Okay, hold on." I say, walking into the main room. "Hey! What the fuck is going on?!" I yell, slamming a bottle on the table. The giggling girls and the drunken men come to a silence. "Get sobered up, clean this place up, and get these whores out now. Hurry the fuck up. We have things to do." I demand. "Who the fuck are you?" One of the model's friends asks. "Abigail. Do what was told." I say, going back down the hall to Nikki, Mick, and Teagon.

Our process was two songs being completely finished.