Nikki, Meet my Dead Mom!

The situation couldn't look any weirder. The mom and brother that was supposed to be 6 feet in the ground were standing in our living room, looking healthy as can be. I was clinging onto Nikki like my life depended on it, he to I. Our 8 kids surrounded us with shocked faces and Teagon looked back and forth between my tattoo and Mother's face. "Mom, isn't that her?" She asks, quietly. "Uh, yeah. Guys, meet my mother and younger brother, Mary and Michael McBrown. Mom, Michael, this is my family. My fiancé, Nikki Sixx, and our 8 kids, Gunner, Juniper, Storm, Decker, Ashtyn, Frankie-Jean, Teagon, and Hanley. Hanley had a twin, but he died in an accident last month." I say, my voice breaking. Nikki's arm goes around me and pulls me close. "I'm sorry. It's nice to meet all of you. Have you seen Matthew or Haley?" She asks, grabbing my hand. "Mom, Matthew's dead. He died in battle." I say, trying to refreshen her memory. "Dad, Robert, drove us over a cliff and he was put in a mental hospital when he found out. Haley and I visited him when he was there. He loved the kids." I say, Nikki runs his thumb over my cheek. "Don't cry, babe." he says, wiping my face. "Matthew is here. He's very gifted, that boy is. He's very g-" "Mom didn't take her pills this morning. I apologize. So, who's Matthew and Haley? Are they our twins?" Michael asks. "No, Matthew was older than me by two years and Haley was younger by 14 years. Michael, you're younger by 17." I say, taking Nikki's hand. "Wow, I'm the baby!" He shouts, causing Nikki to groan. "What's wrong? Headache?" I ask, running my fingers through his hair. He nods slightly and smiles. "Alright, come on. I'll be back." I walk him to out room and we sit on the bed.

I give him a small kiss and start to pull away when he grabs the back of my head, gently. He kisses me and pushes me to the bed. "Nikki, we need to talk to her. My mother." I say, needing answers. "Just a quickie." He whispers in my ear.

---

I had Nikki asleep and the sleeping arrangements settled for Michael and my mother. They'd sleep in the other house for the time being and then they'd be on their way. "Mom, can we go out for dinner tonight?" June asks, snuggling up next to me on the couch. She was 5'8 and super skinny, maybe 116 lbs. She had learned to appreciate things and did so very often. "Yeah, what do you have in mind?" I ask. "I'm not sure. Something good though." She says, staring off. She's learned to do that a lot too. Staring off. "Juniper, how's school going? Any friends? Boyfriends?" I ask. "Mom! No friends. Everybody practically hates me. I was gonna surprise the family with the dinner thing because that's where you'd meet the reason everyone hates me." She explains, playing with her hands. "We'll surprise Dad." I say with a wink as I hear him come down the hall.
---

I helped Hanley fix his hair that's slowly growing out to his shoulders while Nikki put on his shoes. "Ready?" I ask, looking at June. She had gotten her height from Nikki, definitely not me. I stood at 5'2 and thank god the kids took over Nikki's height. I grabbed the keys to the black jeep and had some of the kids get in. Nikki had the hummer in park while the rest of the kids got in there. I followed Juniper in her little car to the restaurant, Wilshire. "How many?" The waiter asks, grabbing menus. "There's 18." June says, flashing him a smile. "Eighteen?" I asks. "Yeah, I invited Dad's friends and Tommy's kids." She says, not using uncle. I just nod, following the waiter. "Any drinks?" He asks, bring out a notepad. Everybody is throwing out drink orders of cokes, sprites, diet cokes, and a few beers. The beers being from Nikki, June, and Gunner. "I'll have a sweet tea, please." I say, looking at the menu. "How about you and I go out back and you can have something else?" He whispers in my ear. I look at him with a smile. "I don't think so. I'm here with my fiancé and my right wonderful children." I say, thinking he'll get the hint and leave. "He can watch them, right? He's a rockstar. It isn't like he hasn't cheated on you before." He says, touching my shoulder. I shrug it off and get up, looking for Vince, Mick, or Tommy. I waited for what seemed like an hour. My mother was back. She wasn't dead. Neither was Michael. So, who did they bury? My father ordered closed casket. "Hey, come here, bitch." I was dragged through the restaurant and thrown in the ground through some doors. "When I tell you to come outside, you'll listen, got it?" Our waiter says, unbuckling his belt. "Fuck off." I yell. I stand up and run towards the street only to be grabbed again and my legs tied up with the belt. "This won't hurt much. Don't scream, little bitch." He says, finishing up the ties on around my wrist. He pulls the top of my dress down to you with me. "Get off of me." I say through my teeth. "Why? So you can run? I don't think so. I want what I came for." He says, pulling up my bottom half of my dress. I try to kick around. I hear laughing and voices and- "Dad, isn't that Aunt Abby?" Somebody asks. "Dylan, come on. You can't see that. Let's go." Tommy says, guiding them to the restaurant. Fuck! "Ha, you thought you were saved. Abby is your name. Is it short for something? Abby...Abby...Abby..." he thinks, his hand on the inside of my panties. "Oh well, we'll talk about it later. Miss Abby, let's get to it." He says, pulling down his pants and grabbing my head. I could feel the tears running down my face, my neck, and onto the dress. June's dinner was ruined. "I'm sorry, baby girl..." I whisper, crying harder.

---

Did they not realize I was gone? Did they think I was home? Did they know I was behind the restaurant, bleeding and feeling like my life was slipping from me? Did they know? The waiter had raped me and left me, beaten me and left me, told me he'd kill me if I told anyone and left me. I had been propped up against the wall with a knife in my hand, the knife he used to slice up my wrists and legs. He'd have me locked up for being "suicidal". "You're crazy like your father. That's where you belong." He had said. What he knew about my father, I didn't know. "If he were still alive today, he'd remember Dorothea." He said before giving me a wicked smile and leaving. It was probably 12 AM and nobody came to get me. Nobody knew. "-ld you it was a bad idea. With no sign of your mother, your father has no way of calming down. What're we going to do, Junebug?" I hear a man say. He sounds distant, but I know he's close because they came from the restaurant. Wait, restaurant. Junebug. "Derrick, please, I'm sure everything's fine. He's probably upset that he has to go back on tour after tomorrow." A girl says, her voice was sweet. That was June, my June. I decided now would be a great time to do something. I tried moving, but with every ounce of blood draining from me, I couldn't do much. I groan in pain and shifted slightly. "Derrick, what was that?" June asks, getting behind him. "I don't know. Hold on." He walks closer to me, holding up his phone for a light source. I groan again, this time the light hurts. "Oh god, Mom?" June asks, running to me. "This is your mom?" Derrick asks in disgust. "Shut up. Oh god, oh god, what am I gonna do? Derrick, call 911." She says, panicking.