Epilogue: One More

One more, one more, one mo-ore (ayy, let's go)
One more, one more, one mo-ore (yeah, yeah)
One more, one more, one mo-ore (one more, one more, one more)

Once again, Yung Penguin wanted to quit. It was close to the end of the school year, and the rapper was drained. Sure, he'd loved making music with the Padersin Gang and other collaborators, but it was hard making beats and writing lyrics.

This was the second time he'd tried to quit, and One More was his ending song, and the cover art showed that.

Haters stop now...

Made the decision

Not trynna hurt nobody

Stress

Emo

Hate
Why do they do this to me

Jabez Z 10/10 and still getting hate

No turning back

One more...

And then Blonson Raps walked into the room.

"YOU'RE QUITTING?"

Curdis turned around, shrugging his shoulders. "Why not? The haters are breaking me."

Blonson rolled his eyes. "No, they're not. You're just making excuses."

"Everybody hates my tracks. They say they're not serious enough, but when I make serious tracks, they still hate on those ones!"

"Jabez Z loved Future Legend."

"Yeah, but the rest of the people don't."

"Man, screw the haters!" Blonson cried out. "You can't just make music for the people, you gotta do it for you!"

"Well, how am I gonna get clout if I don't make music everyone will like?"

Blonson looked his friend in the eyes.

"Curd. Bro. If you make music how you wanna make it, you can separate the haters from the fans."

"And if I get less fans because of that?"

"That's a risk you're gonna have to take. C'mon, bro, don't quit. Keep going... For the fans, for the Padersin Gang, for me."

Curdis sighed. "Bro, why do you always have to be right?"

Blonson grinned. "So you'll keep going?"

"Yeah, I guess so!"

"Let's go!!!"

"Don't make me regret this, bro."

"Screw the haters, that's what I'm saying!"

Yung Penguin chuckled. "Y'know what... Maybe that should be an album name."

The boy gasped. "YES!"

"Ok, ok, calm down! But I think we gotta start getting the other members of the Padersin Gang on this one. I mean, everybody."

"That's what I've been trying to say!"

Curdis sat down in his chair, his hands in his head. "Gimme some time, but I'll think of something. I will."