Betty's Blitzed(Betty Boop X Reader)

I'm not in the best mental state for some reason and I have an odd feeling writing until my fingers bleed isn't going to help my case. I don't know what else to do, though.

-------

You and Betty stood at the front door after another one of her parties, bidding good night to the guests as they left. Betty had gotten drunk and was clinging to you. Her face was buried in your neck.

Grampy chuckled at the two of you as he came up. "Do you think you can handle Betty, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, I got it, Grampy. It's a good thing she's a clingy drunk," you replied.

"Call me in the morning and let me know how she's doing, okay? We can't have her feeling run down," he requested.

"I will. Have a good night, Grampy. Get home safe," you smiled softly at the senior.

"Good night, (Y/N)," Grampy returned your smile before leaving.

You closed the door and locked it, as Grampy was the final guest. You looked at Betty. "Betty."

"Hm..?" she slurred. Her drunken gaze met yours. She smiled. "You're so pretty.."

You giggled softly. She began to drunkenly kiss your face.

"Let's get you to the couch, Betty. Then I'm gonna get you some water," you told her before leading her into the living room. You slowly sat her down. She lied back against the cushions. You could imagine how disoriented she was feeling.

You went to the kitchen and filled a glass with water. You came back into the living room and sat next to Betty. She leaned against you. Her head rested on your shoulder.

"What a party.." she giggled. She took the glass from you and began to drink. You rubbed her back as she did so. You took the glass once it was empty.

"What'd you drink?" you asked. "Wine?"

"Mhm.. Maybe too much.." she slurred. She began to cover your cheek with lazily placed kisses. The realization of the house's current state kicked in. She whined. "The house is a mess.. We're gonna be cleaning awll day tomorrow.."

You softly shushed her. "No, no, Betty. It's okay. We'll get everything clean long before the day ends. It's okay." You kissed her forehead. "Come on, let's get to bed."

"Okay.." she murmured. You helped her up then guided her upstairs to the bedroom. You helped her change into her nightgown then changed into yours. You helped her into bed and lied next to her.

She clung to you. Her head rested on your chest. You began gently raking your fingers through her curls. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. You held her close as sleep slowly took you.

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo