Warriors of Rock(Duncan[Total Drama] X Reader)

Not show related and I thought of doing the paintball deer hunting episode premise, but I decided against it for some reason.

-------

You came into the house with the pizza Duncan had ordered for the both of you. "Pizza's here, baby."

Duncan was getting Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock set up on your shared Xbox. "Cool, I'm starving."

"About to play Guitar Hero?" you asked while walking into the kitchen.

"You're playing with me. I got a microphone for it yesterday and we're doing 'Bohemian Rhapsody.' You down?" he said while plating his slices.

You smiled. "Aww. Thanks, Duncan. Yeah, I'm down."

He kissed your cheek. "I got the magic fingers, you got the magic voice."

You smirked. "You sure do."

He winked with a matching smirk. "Don't get me started on your voice."

"Not now, but later," you chimed.

You went into the living room to eat. After dinner, you, turned the Xbox on. Duncan connected his guitar to it and started the game. You connected the microphone to the console. You stood next to each other.

Duncan scrolled through the song list and stopped on "Bohemian Rhapsody." "Ready, princess?"

"Yeah. Let's see if we can FC this," you replied.

He started the song. You began to sing the intro.

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see. I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me."

"Ooh, sing it, baby," Duncan praised.

You giggled. You got to the first guitar solo. Duncan's fingers danced across the buttons to get a perfect combo. He winked at you, as you were watching him.

"You know what they say about guitarists," he smirked.

"Yes, I know," you smirked back with a soft blush.

The next verse came. "I see a little silhouetto of a man. Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the fandango? Thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening me. Galileo."

"Galileo," Duncan sang.

"Galileo," you sang in return.

"Galileo," he chorused.

"Galileo, Galileo Figaro, magnifico," you continued. "But I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me. He's just a poor boy from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity."

Duncan continued to play and you continued to sing. Throughout the song, you maintained your perfect score.

"Nothing really matters, anyone can see. Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me," you finished.

"Any way the wind blows," you and Duncan harmonized.

"Oh, that was perfect. I'm gonna scream if we don't get an FC," you said.

You were sent to the results screen. You got six stars and 100% accuracy. You giggled happily.

"'Killer Queen' next?" he suggested with a smile.

"Yeah," you replied with a matching smile.

Duncan went back to the song list and chose "Killer Queen." You began another round.

-------

Mario's last and he's long. That's gonna be fun. 

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo