Matching SOULS(Underswap!Sans[Undertale AU] X Reader)

Numbah 2.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I stared wide-eyed down at the deep blue SOUL in my hands. It was my SOUL. It happened too fast for me to remember, but it somehow came out of my body. I was alone, as Paps was at Muffet's and Blueberry was "training" with Alphys. My heart raced with fear. Tears rimmed my eyes. I didn't know what to do. Even with the most obvious solution, I didn't want to risk anything. This had never happened to me before. All I could do was wait until pne of the brothers came home.

"Human, I'm back!" I heard Blue call after opening and closing the front door. I got up from his bed and slowly walked out. I tried to be as gentle with my SOUL as I could. Once I was at the top of the stairs, Blue and I locked eyes. His eye sockets widened. "What happened, (Y/N)? Why is your SOUL out of your body?" He rushed up the stairs to meet me.

"I don't know.. It happened too fast.. I'm scared, Blue.. What if I can't get it back inside my body..?" I whimpered.

"No, no, it's okay," he comforted. "Please don't cry, (Y/N). Don't be scared." He cupped my cheeks and gently wiped my eyes with his thumbs. "It's very easy and painless. Being on edge won't be very beneficial, though. Your SOUL reacts better when you're calm."

My breath hitched as I let out a deep exhale. I looked down at my trembling SOUL. "It's more sentient than I thought..."

"It's sensitive," he replied. "May I?"

I nodded while trying to calm down.

The short skeleton very carefully took my SOUL into his hands. His cheekbones glowed a faint blue from the ideas I could see forming in his nonexistent mind. He began softly shushing the SOUL. A very gentle finger caressed the top. I suddenly felt a wave of comfort and warmth wash over me.

"It's all right," he murmured to it. "Don't be scared. You're safe." He looked up as he spoke to it. He smiled happily at my own reactions. They matched my SOUL's. 

After a few more moments, I was quiet and calm. My SOUL glowed softly in Blue's hands. 

"We have matching SOULS," he chimed. He held mine in one hand and lifted his t-shirt to reveal his own dark blue SOUL floating inside his rib cage. "Do you know what the different colors mean?" He dropped his shirt.

"I only know red is for determination," I replied.

"Dark blue is integrity," he said, looking down at my SOUL. "I know you're a very moral person like me." He smiled at me. "It isn't very common for humans and monsters to share a color."

I smiled a bit. "Huh."

"Now that you're calm, just slowly push it back in," he narrated while committing the act. His hand was soon pressed to my chest. "Just like that. And a kiss for good measure." He chastely bumped his teeth against my lips in a quick motion.

I couldn't help but giggle softly. "Thank you, Blue. So, is it sensitive to everything?"

"Anything that mentally affects you affects it," he explained. "Some physical and emotional things can affect it, but not everything."

"...So, based on how I felt when you were comforting it, could it be affected in a sexual situation?" I hesitated. It was lewd, but I was curious now.

Blueberry's face erupted in a blue blush. He stammered. "Oh. Um, well- Uh-." He cleared his throat. "Yes. If you felt how it felt when I was calming it down, you would feel the same pleasure. Why do you ask?"

I smirked. "Just curious."

-------

Finally another Underswap Sans one shot. About damn time, Sam.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo